Life story{Editited}

Kazima's cat
Chihiro 3rd person

I hate it here. After one night of all of screaming, and the crying I hate it. The place drives me mad. I didn't mean what I said to Haku I absolutely regret it. Chihiro thought.

No one has come to give her food or water right now she was sitting in the corner quietly whimpering.

"Haku." Chihiro quietly whispers.

Then Chihiro remembers Granny's hair band. If she calls out someone name with the hair band in hand they would hear her. Chihiro swiftly took her hair band out and places it in my palm.

"HAKU!" Chihiro scream. A hologram of Haku quietly crying to himself as he lies on the floor. She yells again, and again and finally his head peeks up from the sound of his name.

"Chihiro?" Haku whispers.

"It's me. I'm so sorry about what I said." I apologize.

"Chihiro..." A scream went off causing Chihiro to trip. "Chihiro?!" Haku screams.

"I'm fine. Wasn't expecting the scream."

"Chihiro Yubaba told me a trick I can use. It's when I can see and hear what the other person is saying. "  Haku explains. "Also I can communicate inside your head. What do you want me to do that?"

"Yes. Yes, do." Chihiro replies.

"Ok." Haku closes his eye and draws a imagine circle around him and kneels down in the center of it. "Oh lend me the power to what I see fit. Lend me the answers to Chihiro Ogino to hear and seek the vision of what she leaks!" Haku chants.

Suddenly, Chihiro's brain felt like it was on fire.

"It's done," Haku announces. You don't have to use the hairband anymore to say my name. Haku says in Chihiro's mind.

Chihiro sighs and leans on the wall. The sound of footsteps echoes the hallway outside, they came to a halt- outside of Chihiro's door. The door opens and revealing five men.

Chihiro, don't do anything harsh. Haku says in her mind.
The five men were just staring at her. 

"It's time." The center one announces.

"Time for what?" Chihiro says glaring at the men.

"You'll still soon find out."

"Tell me," Chihiro growls as she stands up.

"You'll find out." The other men come in and grab her arms and walk her out of her room/ cell. They went down the hallways what had doors on either side and those lights that hang from the ceiling.

Chihiro, be careful. Haku's voice warns her.

I know. Chihiro thought.

The men make her walk quickly. Causing her to trip and bash the wall. She grunts in pain.

You okay? Haku's worrying voice echoes her mind.

Yep, I'm fine. Chihiro thought.

The men shove Chihiro up and continue like nothing happen. They got to a red door. The men open it revealing Luka, tied up to a chair and a chair behind him as well. Luka looks up and his eyes widen when he sees Chihiro.