Welcome{Edited}

Bathhouse: Boiler Room

Chihiro filled Kamaji in about what happened, Samuel took a seat on a cousin Kamaji layout.

While Chihiro sits on the wood by the spot balls, while talking to Kamaji.

"Dinner time!" A new voice yells, Chihiro and Samuel turns around and saw Lin. When Lin saw Chihiro she almost drops the ball and the basket. "S-Sen,"

Chihiro waves and smiles. "Hey, Lin."

"It's you!" Lin places the balls and the basket on the floor and ran up to her old friend. "I missed you! What happened when you left with Haku?!" Lin looks down at Chihiro's hand and gasp. "Who's clan is that?" Lin asks.

"Long story, I'm apart of Lies and Promises." Chihiro points at Samuel. "He's the master."

"Hello," Samuel says. "Nice to meet you." Lin marched up to him and slaps Samuel round the face.

Kamaji laughs and hands Samuel a damp cloth for the red mark.

"And Master Samuel that is my friend Lin." Chihiro holds back the laughter.

"I have a feeling you didn't come here to see us," Kamaji starts.

Chihiro shakes her head. "Unfortunately not. Haku's Clan has been kidnapped to The Frozen River clan. Samuel wants me to go to the human world and hid, but I said I could go to the bathhouse and hide out there till Haku has his Clan back-"

"Sen you can't! She wants you as her apprentice! You can't work here! Or Haku's work to hold Yubaba back for you becoming her appearance has been for nothing!" Lin yells.

"Lin calm down, I'm sure that Sen doesn't want that either," Kamaji says.

"If the wind clan finds me in the human world-"

"Wait, Wind Clan?! You didn't mention that!" Lin yells.

"They want me as a sacrifice but Haku has too watched. Lin, please! Can you take us too Yubaba!" Chihiro begs.

"I'm sorry Chihiro. You're not going anywhere near that witch." Lin announces. Chihiro sighs.

"So, back to the human world then?" Samuel asks. "I mean now that you have your answer."

"I..." Chihiro looks at Lin and Kamaji.

"Chihiro dear, you can always stay here, in the boiler room. Haku pops here once in while maybe you'll see him when he's traveling back." Kamaji offers.

"I wouldn't mind, but are you sure? I don't want to be a burden. I can go to Zeniba cottage. I'll be fine there." Chihiro suggests.

"Well, give Zeniba this," Kamaji passes a basket with different herbs in. "She wanted a section of herbs," Kamaji explains. Chihiro nods.

"I'll give it to her," Chihiro says and grabs the basket.

"You're going?" Lin asks.

"Yes, before a rumor has passed that I'm here," Chihiro explains.

"Travel safe then," Lin says.

"Will do, Samuel can you teleport to Zeniba house?" Chihiro asks.

Samuel sighs. "Yes. Hold my hand," Samuel demands. Chihiro does so, holding the basket in the other hand. Samuel teleported to the road of Zeniba house.

The light jumps towards them, it wanted them to follow it, so they did they lead them to Zeniba house. The two walks up to Zeniba's door, Chihiro knocks on the green door.

Zeniba opens it. "Yes?"

"Hello, granny," Chihiro says with a smile. Zeniba widens her eyes and hugs Chihiro.

"Come in come in," Zeniba says letting go of Chihiro.

Samuel and Chihiro walk in. "No face make us some tea please," Zeniba says.

"Ah ah ah,"

Translation: of cause Zeniba.

"What's that you got there Chihiro dear?" Zeniba asks pointing to the basket.

"Oh here, Kamaji said that you wanted a section of herbs," Chihiro says handing Zeniba the basket.

"Ah yes," Zeniba takes to basket and puts by the window. "Thank you, Chihiro for bringing it. The herbs are for Daisy Haku's sister. Her baby dragon has a wound on his wing so she'll be coming here with the dragon." Zeniba explains.

"That's good then," Chihiro says with a smile.

"I'll be off then," Samuel announces.

"Excuse me?" Zeniba says raising an eyebrow.

"Chihiro is alright here with you right?" Samuel ask.

"Yes," Zeniba replies.

"Good, she's staying with you, Chihiro behaves yourself, I'll be off now," Samuel announces.

"Payment."

"What?" Samuel asks.

"If you want Chihiro too stay here then I suggest you remove her from your clan until you have done that you'll have to stay here with her," Zeniba explains.

"Fine," Samuel says. "Medafilta" Samuel chants and the name on Chihiro's hand was gone. "Be warned my mark was perfecting her to join the Wind Clan." With that Samuel disappears.

"Thank you Gran-" Chihiro collapses.

"Chihiro dear! No face, quickly get me a bowl of water! And a cloth!"

Zeniba picks Chihiro up bride style and carries her to the spare room downstairs. The room had a bed and a stool next to it quickly Zeniba places Chihiro on the bed. In no time No face came in.

"Thank you no face!" Zeniba grabs the bowl of water and the cloth and sits down on the stool damping the cloth in and then placing it on Chihiro's forehead. "No face look after her. I need to contact Haku about this." Zeniba rushes downstairs and grabs a pendent what was a dragon and whispers some words to it. Insanity a hologram showed up in front of Haku while he was walking.

He was in a forest with a bit of it with snow.

"Yes, Zeniba?" Haku says.

"It's Chihiro."

"What about her?" Haku ask.

"I asked Samuel to take her Clan mark off her. He was planning to take her to the human world. As soon as he left to go to his clan Chihiro collapsed." Zeniba explains.

"Is she alright?"

"Yes, I believe so. What going on Haku why you in the winter part?"Zeniba asks.

"It's where my clan has been kidnapped, I'm here to take them back home," Haku explains.

"By whom?"

"The Frozen River clan," Haku replies.

"Be careful and stay safe. When you're done, come by my cottage you me and Chihiro need to have a talk understand?" Zeniba says.

"Understood. Goodbye Zeniba." Haku says walking pass her.

"Goodbye, Good luck." Zeniba whispers.

A/N
Okay guys I'm thinking to update this book every five days. If the chapter isn't finished by five days then it'll come in three days time.

How you liking this book so far? Any ships you want to share?