Stab{Editited}

The cube
Kia cries on Sumi's shoulder. This was lasting hours after Kazima left. They let Samuel go, Haku made him promise to make sure Chihiro is safe. Now it's just, Kia, Sumi and Haku in the cube waiting to see why they're there.

The three of them were silent Kia is still crying. It broke Haku's heart to see his friends like this.

"Kia this is my fault I'm so sorry." Haku apologises. "I'm the reason you guys are here, I'm so stupid."

"Stop it," Sumi says. "Stop blaming yourself for everything ."

"You know it's true though." Haku declines.

"It's not Master Haku. You just think it's your fault because of the situation we're in." Kia says gently. Haku smiles warmly at her.

Suddenly Haku got a pain in his chest. As did the others.

"What's happening Master Haku?!" Kia screams in agony, while Sumi just growls in pain.

"No clue!" Haku hisses.

'Haku there is someone at your river.' Chihiro's voice echoes through his head.

Haku has Chihiro in his view he could see what she's seeing.

In Chihiro's eyes, there was a spirit. He was stabbing the ground with a sword near Hakus river. That's why Haku thought. Why is it affecting Sumi and Kia though, Haku thought.

'Chihiro I want you to try and stop that spirit understood?' Haku says.

'yes, i understand' Chihiro replies though his head.

"Someone is at the river." Haku finally says answering his question. Kia and Sumi gasp. "The spirit is stabbing a sword into the ground, that's why it's affecting us. I know it should affect me, but you two I don't know why it's affecting you." Haku explains.

"Do you know where it is?" Sumi asks.

"By the river and just by the tree, Kia hangs out in," Haku explains.

"So it's affecting us because maybe we have a connection there?" Kia asks. Haku shrugs.

"Could be."

All of a sudden Sumis arm starts to bleed. Haku more of one of his sleeves and wraps it around the cut, make a knot so it stays. Sumi growls in pain as blood flows out of his arm visible on the sleeve.

The river:

Chihiro steps out of the tree clearing so the spirit can see her

Chihiro steps out of the tree clearing so the spirit can see her. But was to focus on stabbing the ground than the water.

"Hey!" Chihiro yells. The spirit looks up, I was a boy who had a blonde ponytail.

"Crap." The boy says. "Who are you?" He asks her.

"I'm a friend of Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi. The spirit of the Kohaku River." Chihiro replies.