Fun {Editied}

Bathhouse
Haku and Chihiro land softly in the middle of the bridge. Casing the wood to squeak. Once again Lin was waiting for them. Haku changes into his human form when they were flying, as his Dragon needed a break. Lin came running towards them in panic.

"Haku!" She breathes when she caught her breath. "Yubaba knows Chihiro is here!"

Haku was high on alert. Chihiro just looks at Lin questioning. "Oh no," Haku whispered but they could hear him. Suddenly the Frogman and the No-Face spirit came through the gate of the bathhouse. Causing Haku to push Chihiro behind him.

They both bows. "Master Haku Yubaba wants to see Sen, and you." The fog announces. Haku glares at him. Why him? Haku thought.

"No," Lin spoke, the Frog glares at her ten clicks his fingers causing a bubble to form around Lin so they couldn't hear her.

"Haku..." Chihiro whispers, she clung to Haku's work clothes sleeve.

"Fine, we'll see her," Haku says grits his teeth.

Haku starts walking toward the entrance of the bathhouse all Chihiro could do was follow him.

Time skip, The lift
"Chihiro," Haku says breaking the silence. Chihiro looked at him. "Stay behind me, when we go inside the room to see Yubaba ." He explains as he stares at the wood. He turns and looks at Chihiro. "Don't listen to what she says."

"I won't." Chihiro vowels.

The lift door opens and they both walked out to Yabbas door. The doorknob opens his eyes and laughs when he saw Haku and Chihiro. Haku glares at the doorknob and opens the door allowing them to enter into Yubaba office. Still, the same Chihiro thought.

The three greens head bounces over to them a bounce around them while Chihiro was clinging onto Haku's sleeve. The old witch was writing something on paper and it landed on the board.

The Witch- Yubaba. Suddenly trapped Chihiro in a barrier.

"Haku!" Chihiro screams as she rushes to grab his arm but a force was knocking her back causing her to have bruises on her hand.

"Chihiro," Haku says walking one step but realized he couldn't stop the blue force field as if a Spirit like him we tee to touch it they're power would go. " Yubaba ." He growls. "Free Chihiro now!" He commands.

Yubaba chuckles. "Wonderful, now I have both of your attention." The two looks at witch as they stood there. "Sen I want you to work in the Bathhouse." Chihiro's eyes grew to widen in fear.

"She can't though! She'll disappear!" Haku explains.

"MOTHER!" A voice screams causing them to shut up. Chihiro looks where Bôh's bedroom is, it came from there. A young teenager appeared in the arc way of Bôh's door. Blue hair and glasses wearing a food top. The young man's eyes widen in realization. "Haku?" The young teenager questions.

"Hey, Bôh." Haku greets him.

Chihiro gasp putting a hand to her mouth. "Oh my god, Bôh is that you?" Chihiro asked.

Bôh laughs and smiles. "Nice to see you too Sen. You've grown." He comments.

Chihiro nods and also smiles. "You've grown up to Bôh."

Bôh noticed the barrier around his old friend and eyed it. "MOTHER!" He screams.

"Yes, munchkin?" Yubaba answers.

"Why is Sen in the barrier?" Bôh asks his mother.

Haku smirks. "She needs to listen, sweetie." Yubaba answers.