Effort{Edited}

Zeniba's house

Haku and Zeniba couldn't see, as the light coming of Chihiro was like a burning sun. Chihiro starts shouting Haku's name for help.

"Haku go and get Samuel!" Zeniba yells.

"But-"

"Just do it you bloody fool! He knows what's going on!" Zeniba yells. Haku nods and runs downstairs Sumi was by the door

"What's going on up there?" Sumi asks.

"No clue, Zeniba says to go to Samuels clan what is five minutes away from here," Haku explains.

"I'll come with you," Sumi announces.

"No," Haku says. "You stay here and look after Kia," Haku suggests.

"Fine. Be safe okay Master?" Sumi says.

Haku nods "I will." Then ran out of the house transforming into his dragon and flew full speed towards Samuels clan.

~~~

Haku slams open the door to Samuels clan. Insanity Yuki walks up to him.

"We want you to lea-" Yuki starts but Haku cut her off.

"Where's Samuel? Where the hell is he?!" Haku yells pushing Yuki to the wall.

Samuel came from the main lounge. "That's enough Haku! Unhand Yuki!" Haku does so. "You are not welcomed here anymore, state your business!" Samuel yells.

"It's Chihiro!" Haku yells.

"She is no longer my concern," Samuel says.

"She collapsed as soon as you left! When Zeniba was treating her a glow of white light up the room!" Haku explains. Samuel widens his eyes.

"That's impossible. I removed her from the clan..." Samuel whispers.

"What's happening to her?!" Haku yells.

"If it's as I fear she's changing," Samuel announces.

"Changing, into what?!"

"She's transforming into a spirit isn't she Master Samuel?" Yuki guesses, Samuel nods.

"Unfortunately, Yuki. She'll die though, she's not apart of any clan and is Human, therefore will become a no face." Samuel explains.

"So if she joins any clan she'll be fine?" Haku asks much calmer.

"No, she won't, the life spirit will instantly kill her when the transformation is up," Samuel explains.

"Then how do I help her?" Haku ask.

"I-" Samuel starts then Electra comes in.

"I know how to save her, but it comes at a price," Electra announces.

"Tell me!" Haku yells. "Electra please!"

"Follow me," Electra says and walks out of the clan with Haku behind her and towards the back of the clan was a ladder going down. Electra kicks a rock in the gap. "This is where the life spirit is down the ladder. But she'll ask you for a price and Chihiro will have to do five task if she fails she does this happens to everyone who begs to the life spirit." Electra explains.

Haku hugs Electra "Thank you," Haku whispers in her ear and pulls away. Electra was blushing. "I'll be down there," Haku says and with that, he climbs down the ladder.

"Good luck," Electra whispers, as she watches Haku go down into the darkness.

--¥--

Once Haku got to the last few steps he jumps to the ground causing it to echo. He looks up but could I longer see the light.