What Is Happening{Edited}

Haku 3rd Person

Haku went deeper into the frozen forest. It went colder every minute, he prays that his Clan is okay. All he could hear is his footstep, snow crushes beneath him.

"He should be here soon." A new voice echoes the wood. Haku goes behind a tree and hide.

"You sure Akua?" A boys voice squeaks.

"Positive," Akua says. "I mean if he wants to see his dear clan again then he has to."

"Where are you going?" The boy asks.

"To make sure the prisoners haven't frozen to death. No hope in our plan, if they're dead, is it Akatsuki?" Akua explains.

"No, I guess not." Akatsuki agrees.

Haku heard footsteps going away in the distance.

"Where's have I heard those names?" Haku thinks out loud. "Oh right, they are the son and daughter of the Frozen River."

Haku walks where they were and saw the Frozen River. Haku was by a house. 'Must be where they are' Haku thinks. In the door was barred, Haku saw two heads going into a room.

Before he could go anywhere a metal bar went around his neck preventing him to move. A figure came into view.

"Ah, Kohaku how nice of you to join us." The man sneers. Haku just glared at him. The door opened next to him. It was the boy Akatsuki.

"What are you doing Rem?" He asked. Akatsuki hasn't seen Haku yet.

"Seems the guest has arrived." Rem announces.

Akatsuki closed the door and founds Haku. "You!" Akatsuki yells, pointing at Haku. "Akua! Come out!" Akatsuki yells.

"Fine!" Akua pushes the door open it almost opens on Haku but Akatsuki pushed the door before Haku was squashed.

"Phew," Haku whispers.

Akua looks at her brother and then Haku. "Your here. Rem releases him." Akua commands him. Rem nods and takes off the metal round Haku neck.

"There." The metal vanishes in Rem hands.

"Thank you, Rem," Akatsuki says.

"Thank you for coming." Akua greets.

"Why did you kidnap my clan?" Haku asks getting straight to the point.

"It was the only way we could think of."

Akua had black hair as well as brown eyes. Akatsuki had white hair he had black eyes.

"Free my clan this instant!" Haku yells. Akua nods at her other Akatsuki to bring them outside. They waited till footsteps of them came, Akatsuki opens the door with Kia and Sumi following tiredly behind.

"Kia Sumi!" Haku yells about to run forward but Rem gets Haku's arms to pull him back. "Let me go," Haku growls.

"Temper temper." Akua says to Haku. Haku narrows his eyes at Akua.

Akatsuki pushes Sumi and Kia to the ground. Causing them to hit the snowy earth. When they landed Sumi coughs.

"Master..." Sumi starts looking at Haku then collapses.

"Sumi!" Haku yells. "What do you want from me!"

"You know the witch Tessa?" Haku nods.

"Yes, what do you want."

"You see, Tessa has our mother and with are farther away we can't do much. So we're going to hire you to find our mother and bring her home." Akatsuki explains.