Stars{Edited}

**The waterfall
Chihiro 3rd Person Pov: Zeniba House**

After when they had tea Keikou was bringing up the subject again about Chihiro going back to the Royal Dragon Family, Sumi had enough.

"She's not going! Can't you get that through your head?!" Sumi yells standing up.

"I have to make sure that she is going back home with me if she doesn't-" Keikou starts but Chihiro cuts him off.

"Like I said, again and again, Keikou, I won't go unless Haku goes with me. He's the only one that I trust." Chihiro says, her blue hair was shining. Sumi sits down.

"Wow, I haven't seen that since we were little." Keikou gasp.

"What are you on about?"

Keikou grabs Chihiro's blue hair. "When it shins means your emotional." He explains.

"I am not, let go of my hair!" Chihiro snaps instantly Keikou did as he was told.

A knock on Zeniba door made everyone jump. Kia went up to answer it.

It was Haku. He was back.

"Hey guys," Haku says with a smile.

Everyone has an 'o' shaped mouth. "Master Haku!" Sumi yells sprinting to the door hitting his knee on the table leg in the process. Once he reaches the door Sumi bears hugs Haku.

"Take it easy!" Haku yells as Sumi was squeezing him.

"Haku..." Chihiro whispers then blush. Haku pause as he heard her.

"Yes?" Haku says blinking.

Chihiro stands up and faces Haku. Her blue strain of hair was shining.

"Can you go with me and Keikou back to the dragon kingdom? I'm not going alone, and would prefer it if you came along." Chihiro asks.

"Of cause, I'll come with you. But, we have to come back sometime as I need to head back to my river." Haku explains. Keikou faces light up with joy.

"I can go home..." Keikou whispers, with tears in my eyes. "Thank you, Haku!" Keikou says with a quick bow.

Haku nods at Keikou. "When do we leave?" Haku asks.

"Now!" Keikou tells his eyes shining with joy.

"Kia, Sumi. Can you go to the river? I'll visit some days but you have to protect it while I'm away, understand?" Sumi and Kia nods and smiles at the command going home.

"Yes, we do," Sumi says with a large grin on his face.

"Chihiro are you sure you want to go to the kingdom?" Haku thought to Chihiro as he notices that she was quiet.

"I'm scared, Haku," Chihiro whispers back, in his mind. Chihiro looks down at her hands.

"It'll be alright. I won't let anything happen to you." Haku says and smiles at her. Chihiro looks up and does a small smile back.

"Come on!" Keikou yells. Running out of the house in his mid jump he transforms into his dragon and flies up. Keikou spins round to face the house, as well as the other spirits who were looking at him.

Haku shook his head and grabs Chihiro's hand drags her outside.

"Transform into Avonmona," Haku commands, Chihiro nods and does so.

Blue light emerges from Chihiro's body and transforms into her dragon. Avonmona jumps into the air wanting to fly but couldn't do Keikou flys back down.