The Room {Editied}

The throne room

Evan and Crystal take their place on the throne, Keikou stands by Evan. While Haku, Chihiro, and Logan were standing just below them.

"Now, when we were talking just outside the kingdom. I saw a dark magic aura, unfortunately, I knew what that meant, the darks are coming back to take back Chihiro!" Evan explains.

"Why can't we make peace with them?" Chihiro asks.

Logan gasp. "They're darks they can't be trusted," Logan explains.

"I'm afraid that I have to agree with Logan. Chihiro, darks lie, you cannot trust them for whatever reason, you hear me?" Haku says

"But why?"

"They killed your sister," Evan says.

"A sister who I don't know," Chihiro replies.

"Chihiro, don't you understand? The Darks want to kill you good or bad." Haku says.

"Anyway, back to the point, Kohaku do you know how to fight?" Crystal asks.

"Yes, I do."

"Good, because we need to train you so you're a better fighter when the darks come. You don't want to fail your job do you?" Crystal explains.

"No of cause not. I won't let anyone or anything harm Chihiro as long as I'm breathing," Haku says dead serious.

"Good," Crystal says smiling.

"Logan, show Haku to his room it should be next to Chihiro's." Evan orders.

"Yes, sir." Logan spins round to face Haku and Chihiro. "You two come with me." Logan Spins back round and walks towards the hallway, the two follows closely behind.

Haku could tell Chihiro was anxious about something but mentioned nothing.

They travel up one stair and turned a corridor. In this corridor was only three doors. They walk past the first door and carries on to the other two doors that are at the end.

"This is your room Kohaku," Logan says pointing at the door on the left. Haku nods, Logan points at the end door. "Chihiro this is your room."

"Who's in the first room?" Haku asks.

"You are not allowed in there understand?" Logan says walking away.

"Yeah, we understand," Haku replies.

"Good," Logan says, walking back down the stairs.

The two stand there listening to Logan's footsteps echoing each step he takes fades away.

Chihiro goes over to one of the corners and sits down Haku looks at her. "You okay? You seem a bit off." Haku explains.

"That room makes me shiver," Chihiro replies, looking at the room that Logan warned them not to go in.

Haku looks at where Chihiro was looking. "Then we have to change that," Haku says.

"Huh?" Chihiro whispers standing up.

Haku walks towards the room and turns to face it, he reaches towards the doorknob and turns it a bit. The door squeaks, and the darkness of the room emerges with the light from the corridor. Haku coughs at the dust that attacks his face. Haku wonders in. Chihiro stands up and rushes towards the door and saw Haku in the room staring at something.

Chihiro walks in and saw a boy chained up, passed out. "What in the world is this....?" Chihiro whispers. Haku showed her.

Haku walks up towards the boy and checks his pulse. "Is he..." Chihiro whispers.

Haku shakes his head. "Thankfully, yes, he's still alive," Haku whispers. "But, we don't know why he's here. We should leave it be for now." Haku explains.

"Shouldn't we at least help him?" Chihiro whispers as Haku walks towards her and glides her towards the corridor. Haku slowly closes the door when they're back safely in the corridor.

"Chihiro, we tell no one about this okay?" Haku says griping onto Chihiro's hand.

"B-but,"

"No butts, the boy in there is a dark. They've put a dark in captivity. We don't know who the boy is or-," Haku froze as he heard chains.

"Help!" The boy yells. Chihiro took a step forward but Haku grabs her hand to stop her.

"Go in your room," Haku told her.

Chihiro nods and does so shutting the door behind her. Haku sighs and opens the door to his bedroom walks in.

Haku paces around for three minutes worrying about Chihiro, he knows that she's safe in her room. But, he couldn't shake off a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Chihiro.

He hears the door to Chihiro's bedroom open. Haku rushes outside and finds a woman going into Chihiro's room. Haku places an ear on the door so he can hear them.

"W-who are you?" Haku hears Chihiro ask.

"The name is Melody. I'm not here for you. I need to know where the dragon boy is known as Kohaku." The woman- Melody announces.

"I don't know who that is." Chihiro lies. Haku hears someone bashing into something.

"Yes, you do," Melody says.

"And if I do what do you need with him?" Chihiro asks.

"I need to discuss some stuff with him," Melody announces.

"How did you get into the castle?" Chihiro asks with a trembling voice.

"I broke in of cause. They banished me from the kingdom, but that's no the point here. The point is, I want to speak to him."

"I don't know where he is right now," Chihiro announces.

"I'll be back tomorrow. He better be with you." Melody says, Haku heard footsteps coming back he went back to his room and saw Melody's black cloak walking back down the hallway.

Haku walks out of his bedroom and opens Chihiro's bedroom. Haku sees Chihiro by the window, he could tell that Chihiro was still frightened.

"Chihiro?" Haku says as he walks up to her.

She looks up. "H-Haku, s-someone was looking for y-you." She trembles in her words.

"I know, I heard," Haku replies.

"I knew that we shouldn't have come here. I had a bad feeling ever since we left the throne room." Chihiro admits.

"Princes!" Someone yells. Chihiro stood up and goes to the hallway with Haku behind her.

Someone came running into the hallway. When they saw Chihiro they fell into a wall.

"Occhi." The person whispers.
It was a girl. Haku stands in front of Chihiro protecting her. "Princess, your mother wants you to meet her at the gardens."

"Okay, tell her I'll be there in a bit," Chihiro announces.

The girl smiles widely and nods, running out of there. Chihiro went into her room to get ready. While Haku stays outside. Thinking about why the royal family has a dark in their mist.

A:N
Sorry. That This was a late update. If you like it, please vote.