Emotions {Editited}

"I'm sorry, Poison?" Chihiro explains trying to get her head around that Haku was being Poisoned. After ten minutes of pacing back and forth, she came up with an idea. "Granny." She whispers.

The two looks at her. "Zeniba, she'll know what to do."

"You haven't told her?" Lin asks Haku.

"Lin... She has ages left Chihiro can know when the time is right." Haku says to Lin.

"Hold up, Know what."

"Sorry, Chihiro it is not my place to tell you." Lin and Haku say.

"Okay, let's go to Kamaji," Chihiro announces. The two nods and went with Chihiro fowling close behind.

Kamaji's place

Chihiro slides the door open and climbs into the room, with Haku and Lin following behind.

"Kamaji," Chihiro said. "We're back." She announces.

"You freed them then?"

"Yep," Chihiro reply's happy. Haku suddenly kneeled down gripping his hand. "Haku?" Chihiro says looking at him.

"It's the poison, it's getting worse." Lin starts.

"Poison? You say?" Kamaij says. Haku nods. "I can get herbs to slow it down." He suggests. The boiler man chose the herbs from the boxes, once he got them he starts to mix them up into a drink. "There drink that," Kamaji commands. His arms reach out to Haku who took the cup and thanked him.

As soon as Haku drinks from the cup he coughs it up and spat it out. "Sorry, Kamaji." Haku apologize.

"It's alright. Take him to see Zeniba." Kamaji orders Chihiro. "He's in no state to fly."

"Kamaji I'm fine flying to Zeniba's."

"Okay if you're so sure." Haku nods.

"I'm coming," Chihiro announces.

"Yeah okay." Haku agrees. "Lin, don't tell anyone where we're going."

"I won't Haku," Lin promises.

"Should we get going then?" Haku asks Kamaji. The boiler man nods so Chihiro and Haku went out of the boiler room.

Time skip almost to Zenibs house
Chihiro was on Haku's dragon form back gripping onto his horns. Haku's eyes were slowly dropping, Chihiro notices this.

"Haku land now." Chihiro demands

I'm fine Chihiro honestly. Haku's voice appears in her mind.

"No, you're not fine Haku, land now." Haku gave up and flew back to the ground. He tumbles once he tried to land. Chihiro quickly got off the dragon and instantly the dragon collapsed onto the forest floor, transforming into Haku who howls in agony.

"Haku!" Chihiro shouts and ran to him. The poison was spreading to his elbow causing his veins to go black.

"C-Chihiro, don't move." Haku suddenly said.

"W-What?"

"I sensed something or someone nearby watching us," Haku whispered so that Only Chihiro could hear. "Don't say word understood?" Chihiro very stiffly nods.

A clap came from behind Chihiro causing Haku to forcefully stood up ignoring the pain he's in.

"You've finally figured it out." A guy speaks.

"Haku..." Chihiro says in a whisper, she went up to Haku and grabs his sleeve.

"Samuel," Haku growls.