Rescue{Edited}

Chihiro's hair style done by me
Lies and promises Clan

(Chihiro 3rd person)

After breakfast, they got to the main room with everyone who's going to the Wind Clan. It was, Kazima, Lexi, Theo, Samuel, and Chihiro. Neo and Yuki were there to show them off.

"Okay, so in your back pocket is food supply, I've added enchantment so it'll fit more stuff in there, also theirs some first aid kit in your pocket Samuel," Yuki explains.

"Thanks," Samuel says.

"OH! In your belt is a knife. You can hide it." Yuki finishes. Neo laughs softly.

"Too repaired as always. That's Yuki for you." Neo says as he laughs causing Yuki to blush.

"Lexi, I packed some stuff for you in your pack. Chihiro, I got you a knife pen, you clip it in your hair for accessories." Yuki goes up to Chihiro and hands places it between the hair band Ponytail.

"Thank you, Yuki," Chihiro says.

"Your welcome."

"Everyone ready to go?" Samuel asks.

"Wait, Theo, this is a dagger," Yuki Hands Theo the dagger.

"Yuki, you know I don't need this, I can transform into a wolf at will," Theo explains handing it back.

Yuki takes it. "Oh okay, well everyone is safe and take care of yourselves," Yuki says, everyone nods.

"Everyone ready?" Samuel asks again. Everyone nods. "Come into a circle." Samuel orders. Everyone does so. "Hold hands!" Samuel yells, everyone does so.

"Bye guys! Come back safely!" Neo yells.

The Authorities

The place they teleport was the corridor of Chihiro's cell. Chihiro ran towards the rose door.

"Chihiro! Come back!" Samuel hisses out quietly. They could hear soldiers coming from the other end where Chihiro was. Right between the two doors was a small ally way Chihiro just about fits. Lexi got everyone invisible.

The guards came in the hallway laughing their heads off.

"True! He does look a tomato when the master is hungry!" The guard with white hair comments.

"I know! And Sky and Red hate this place, I can just tell, they have the best position in the clan, how can they not hate it?" The other guy with Red hair commitments.

They came right up to the rose door where Chihiro was between the gap. She wouldn't dare breath or make a sound. The red hair guard bashes on the rose door.

"You'll come out soon! Someone is going to be sacrificed! Haven't you heard? Cause not! It's going to be that human the dragon boy loves so much!" Chihiro blushes. Another bang on the door. "Well! Bye! We'll pick you up when the time comes!" With that, the guards walk back the way they came.

When they were gone, Chihiro let out a breath and steps out of the shadows showing Samuel and the rest of them.

"Electra!" Samuel whispers loudly.

"Samuel?" A voice soft high pitch girl voice came.

"Yes, it's me Electra -" Samuel continues to whisper.

"Electry!" Theo yells tapping on the door.

"Theo!" Kazima harshly hisses. "Lower your voice."

"Th-Theo...?" Electrics voice came.