The Vist.

Haku and Sumi told Kia and Elijah to look after Chihiro and stay by her side till she recovers. 

"Where will you two go?" Kia asks worriedly as she watches them get ready.

"To talk to Yubaba, she has the right to know her sister has been taken," Haku replies.

"Haku you can't! She will force you back to work with her, and-" Haku pats her head.

"I know you waited for my return, I will not go back to that witch as her apprentice or anything else." Haku ensures her. "Plus, I have Sumi with me so what can go wrong right?"

"Right..." Kia says unsure.

"Hey! I'm a pretty good fighter and a handsome one at that, are you doubting my fighting skills?" He asks Kia.

"Yes I am, you are only good when I'm fighting with you but you are not so good on your own so I'm worried about Master Haku's safety," Kia explains to Sumi.

"He'll do just fine with me with him. Stop worrying about Master." Sumi says glaring at Kia.

"Kia I'll be fine," Haku says.

Kia sighs. "I don't want you to go."

"I know Kia, but Yubaba has the right to know. Sumi lets go." Haku says exiting the room.

"Right..." Sumi exits the room with Haku.

"Great, and I'm stuck with babysitting again," Kia complains. She takes a seat next to Chihiro and so does Elijah.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Haku is in his dragon form travelling to the bathhouse with Sumi on his back. Sumi doesn't have the ability to fly, only short distance not long distance like this.

"Master Haku... What if Chihiro doesn't wake up?" Sumi questions causing Haku to lowly growl.

"She will!" He snapped in Sumi Head. "He didn't cut off all of it, if he did that then Chihiro will die. But, as it's a small cut, then, only a bit of her life force will fail her in that time. This time was her legs, and then she went into a coma," Haku explains calmly this time, with hope in his voice.

"I see, sorry for doubting her Master Haku," Sumi apologies.

Sumi hops off Haku's dragon form as they land on the bridge of the bathhouse. Haku transforms into a human.

"You really think they'll let us in?" Sumi asks as they walk along the bridge.

"Yes, now whatever you do-" Haku saw a figure who's hugging their self and mumbling. The site of this cause Haku to narrow his eyes. Sumi was about to speak out to the spirit but Haku knew nothing of this so he places his hand in front of Sumi stopping him. "Stay here," Haku commands Sumi. Sumi nods and stays.

Haku walks towards the figure who was by the end left of the bridge. The spirit had dark red hair.

"Hey, are you okay?" The spirit ignores him. "Why don't you come inside?" The spirit shook their head. "Why not?"

"Blood. One of the staff died. Not safe inside. Cursed." The spirit explains looking up at Haku, the spirit has green eyes. Haku slowly nods, walks back to Sumi.

"What is it, master?" Sumi asks.

"Apparently a staff member was killed. The spirit believes it's a curse." Haku explains.

"I'm guessing we're still going in?"

Haku nods. "Yes," Sumi and Haku walk into the bathhouse and the place looks like death. Blood stains on the walls. This made Sumi place his hand over his mouth because of the smell. "What the hell happened here?" Haku questions when he sees a body of a worker spirit dead, with its bloody puddle around it.