Failure {Editied}

The three of them haven't come up with a plan.

"I need to get out! The Darks have a motive for war, I am their prince therefore next in line for the crown." Ashton explains.

Haku glares at him. "Yes, we know you've told us millions of times."

"Because we need a Plan." Ashton spits out.

"Both of you, shut up and think," Chihiro says.

Inside Haku pocket started to glow green he took it out and it was a paper glowing green. He accidentally drops it and it slowly fell to the floor.

A hologram image shows up. It was a hologram of Zeniba, Sumi, and Kia. Three separate images of all three split into paper people and show up as a hologram of all three.

"What you doing here?" Haku asks them. The three of them were normal height.

"Granny?" Chihiro says looking at the hologram of them in disbelief.

Ashton raises an eyebrow at her nickname. "You guys need to get out of the palace," Zeniba says. Kia and Sumi have panic faces on.

"Why? We are fine," Chihiro states.

"No your not dear. They're-" Zeniba starts Sumi cuts her off.

"Your being held prisoner Master Haku!" Sumi yells. "Chihiro and you are in grave danger when they announce it!" Sumi panics.

Ashton laughs. "Oh, this is perfect!"

"Who's that?" Kia asks.

"The dark prince," Chihiro says sighing.

"You what?" Sumi says in disbelief. "What are you doing with a dark prince?"

"He was chained up in here a phew rooms down from ours," Haku explains. "We were told we aren't allowed in here, but Chihiro wanted to check this out, we found him chained up in here."

"Right," Kia says. "Don't trust him. Trust him but not fully trust him."

"I know." Haku agrees.

"This is perfect, they got you, prisoner, even when it's your family and Haku your her bodyguard... and there," He laughs. "Keeping your prisoner! Your own kind!" Ashton laughs. "This is just perfect!"

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Zeniba says.

"Yes, I am." Ashton laughs.

Kia kissed her teeth annoyed at Ashton.  Suddenly Kia's hologram was pulled back and she disappears.

"Kia!" Sumi, Zeniba, Haku, and Chihiro yells.

"Where did she go?" Haku asks panicking.

"Let her go," Sumi growls.

"Sumi what's going on?!" Chihiro yells at him. Zeniba tells them to shh for a minute, but they're holograms we're gone.

"I'm going back!" Haku announces.

"But-" Chihiro starts.

"Chihiro, for all we know they could be in huge trouble. It's my duty as a Master to protect my spirits." Haku says seriously.

"Okay, I'm coming with you-" Chihiro starts.

"Your staying put. I don't want you to get killed, you still haven't bonded with Avonmona you are basically human, till you've done that, your human. When you've done that means  your a spirit." Haku explains.

"I..." Chihiro says. "Let me Walk you out then."

"Fine okay." Haku agrees.

"What about me?" Ashton asks.

Haku sighs. "You stay here." Haku moves the chains and ties them round Ashton hands with his powers. Then he pulls the chain causing Ashton to be lowered up, feet not touching the ground just by an inch.

"What the hell man." Ashton spits. Causing Haku to tighten it with his air magic. Ashton hisses in pain from this.

"Sorry, Ashton." Chihiro whispers.

"Don't be. I'll find a way out." Ashton smiles.

"Right..." Chihiro says. Haku walks out causing Chihiro to run after to him closing the door behind her, she caught up when Haku was by the end of the corridor.

Haku wasn't walking any further. Chihiro looks up and sees a square of guards and in front of them was Evan and Crystal.

"Let us pass," Haku growls at them.

"No. Get back to your rooms, or we'll have to move you," Crystal says and then laughs.

"What do you mean?" Chihiro whispers holding Haku's arm.

"You are not allowed out of your rooms unless told," Crystal says.

"We're are allowed to go out of our rooms we are not prisoners," Haku announces.

"Are you defining your queen and king?" A guard says.

Haku glares at him. "No, I'm saying that we are not prisoners.

"Guards!" Evan yells. The guards rush over to Haku and Chihiro and place there hands behind their backs.

"Let us go!" Chihiro yells as she tries to get out of the guard's grip.

The guards' force Haku on the ground causing him to bash his cheek on the floor.

"Take the princes to the tower," Evan commands, the guards' forces Chihiro out and down the stairs.

Haku narrows his eyes.

"What should I do with this one your highness?"  One of The guards that were pining Haku down asks.

"Take him...to the basement." Evan orders. They all nod and picks Haku up by his hair and holds Hakus hand behind his back.

The basement

They forced Haku on the chair putting ropes around his wrist and ankles. After when they were pleased with the work the guards walk out shutting the basement door firmly behind them.

"I hope you guys are okay..." Haku whispers to himself.  "I'm sorry if I failed you guys..."

The basement door opens showing Evan and Crystal no guards behind them. Haku shots up his head looking at the two.

"What do you want?" Haku hisses at them.

"We know your mates with our sorry weak daughter." Crystal announces.

"She isn't weak!" Haku yells, gripping onto the chair handles.

"You didn't fight back when we cornered you guys, how come?" Evan asks.

"Because you're her mum and dad. I would hate for me to win and kill you." Haku says seriously.

"Why you little bastard!" Evan storms up to Haku and slaps him across the face.

"Hunny-" Crystal starts.

"Let's go to the tower and visit our pitiful excuse for a daughter," Evan announces glaring at Haku.

"Alright..." Crystal agrees and walks off with Evan not far behind.

"Don't harm her..." Haku whispers. Evan stops, then closes the door leaving Hali alone. "Don't you dare harm her!" Haku yells.

"Chihiro...can you hear me?" Haku tries to get in her head but fails.

"Haku I-" Her connection was cut.

"Dammit!" Haku yells. "This is one big mess..." Haku whispers.

Authors notes:/
I'm going to end the chapter there. Have a nice week you guys. Vote if you enjoyed a short chapter