Gateway To A New World{Edited}

Dragon kingdom gateway

A couple of hours of just waiting a person appears. It was a boy with marks on his cheek. He had a short top on, on his right shoulder was the same mark he had on his face but longer.

Chihiro and Haku stand up.

"My prince." The boy says bowing to Keikou. "Is it true? Has the princess returned?"

"Look for yourself Logan, she's right behind you." Keikou guides him.

Logan spins round and found Chihiro standing by Haku. Logan's eyes shine a deep orange meaning he's happy.

"My highness," Logan says and bows.

"Please don't bow to me." Chihiro whispers, Logan rises back up.

"But why?"

"Makes me feel special."

"She hasn't changed has she prince?" Logan comments.

"Your right she hasn't changed." Keikou agrees.

"Huh?" Chihiro says.

"Nothing your highness," Logan says grinning. "I'm glad your back," Logan announces. "I've missed you." He mumbles.

"So, are we going to go?" Haku speaks.

Logan blinks at him. "I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were here. You would be?"

"Kohaku. He's a close friend of mine." Chihiro answers for Haku.

"Ah. Well to answer your question Kohaku yes I will be teleporting the prince and princess. As well as you." Logan explains.

"Take your time Logan I would like to go and return home," Keikou announces.

"Oh I'm sorry my prince, hold on to each hand, I need you all connected for me to teleport," Logan explains, they all nod.

Haku and Chihiro hold hands, Keikou holds Logan's hand. Logan closes his eyes, in no time they transport to the kingdom. They reach two golden dragon statutes. Each of them had the name 'dragon' on them.

"Wow," Chihiro whispers looking up at them.

"Welcome home," Logan announces. A smoke of clouds vanishes into the air causing the castle to reappear.

"I've heard of this, but I wouldn't imagine it'll be this grand..." Haku whispers.

A stone bridge shows up between the two statues. Leading it to a floating island.

"Welcome," A wave of dragons and people came out of the island. The people were walking the dragons were flying slowly like a parade. "To the Dragon Kingdom."

The people stop walking, and bows. The dragons land on the side of the bridge and bows their head down. Logan went up to the people and joins them in bowing to the others. Haku bows at Chihiro.

"Welcome home," Keikou announces. A loud echoing angry roar echoes the sky causing everyone to flinch including the dragons and the people. Two large dragons came flying down. In the gape between Chihiro and the people took two huge dragons.

 In the gape between Chihiro and the people took two huge dragons