'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}

A black coat figure stands just by the border line of trees with mist not far behind it.

"What do you want Lord Mist?" Haku growls.

"Oh me? I just want the human girl." A smile was placed on his see through coat.

"Haku..." Chihiro says worry.

"Sumi!" Haku shouts. Soon Sumi pops up from under the water. "Get Chihiro out of here."

Haku stays in his human form but stood in front of Chihiro. Chihiro looks at Sumi who had appeared into a boy who looks like ten Sumi ran over to Chihiro and Grabs her hand. While Haku guards Lord Mist.

"Haku be careful!" Chihiro shouts as she ran.

"Why are you protecting the human?" Lord mist spat. "You know the rules Haku."

"Are we just going to talk?" Haku asks. "Or are we going to fight?"

Lord Mist summons three dead dragons that had red fur and fire sparks on them. That made Haku change into his dragon form. Making the battle start

---
Chihiro 3r person
---
Sumi was in front of Chihiro she was struggling to keep up. Chihiro kept on demanding Sumi to stop and turn back but, Sumi is loyal to Haku so he won't listen.

After millions of times trying to break free of the young boy's grip, Chihiro finally got free. Sumi turns around with a mixture of expressions on his face.

"Sumi we go back now!" Chihiro growls. The young boy gulped but nodded.

The two of them got back to Haku's river and saw Haku's dragon falling onto the ground but fighting to get up. Soon Haku changed into a human.

"What are those things?" Haku asks while holding his ribs. The Dead Dragons haven't even had a scratch on them.

Lord Mist laughs. "Oh, these? They heal very quickly and each magic their appointment hits them with. They're ten times stronger." Lord mist explains.

Suddenly Haku falls to the ground. He wasn't able to move but his eyes were open.

"Come out Chihiro, if you don't Haku dies." Lord Mist threatens.

In a split second, Chihiro stands by Haku. "Ch-Chihiro," Haku whispers.

"Take him to Zeniba ." Chihiro orders Sumi.

When Sumi went to grab Haku he bounces off the invisible magic wall. Sumi try's again and again until he had bruises on his arms.

"It's your choice Chihiro. Either come with me or Haku dies. "

Chihiro's eyes widen in fear. She drops down by Haku and lets the tears fall down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Chihiro." Haku apologize. As he puts a piece of hair behind Chihiro's ear.

"So what will it be. Coming with me or watch Haku die?" Lord Mist asks.

Chihiro stood up proudly. "I'll go with you. Just don't harm Haku. "

"Chihiro please don't do this." Sumi, pleads.

"Sumi I-" Chihiro starts.

"Come here now!" Lord Mist shouts, making Chihiro flinch. Lord mist drags Chihiro by a flick of a finger, like Yubaba did when she was ten.

"Chihiro!" Haku shouts standing up. Lord mist disappears with Chihiro hanging under his arm. Haku ran to lord mist but it was too late. They were gone

(Time skip)
Haku was flying in his dragon form trying to find Chihiro. When he couldn't he called it a day and return to the bathhouse, Lin was waiting for him at the bridge so Haku changes into his human form.

"Did you find her?" Lin asks worry.

The boy just shook his head and walks past her. It was early evening so everyone was in bed and the bath house was closed. Haku went up to Yababa floor and slide the door open to his room.

Haku room is basic, it has a chest by the window his chest had stacks of papers. Underneath his window was nothing, by the door was his wardrobe. Haku had a single bed that goes all along the wall. Haku left his window open again it was freezing but to him, it wasn't.

He spent every night in here complaining about how he couldn't save Chihiro, he would not eat his food, even touch it.

(Chihiro's 3rd pov)
Chihiro awoke in a room, she was wearing a blue kimono with patterns of birds on. Once she got up she had a feeling that she isn't alone in the room, Chihiro looked around and saw a man sitting on the chair. He had brown hair and wearing a gray top with black trousers.

When Chihiro took a step on the floor board it squeaked that made the man wake up. Suddenly Chihiro was on the stool by the bed, she tried to get up couldn't, it was like the time Yubaba did the spell on her when she was ten.

"Who are you?" Chihiro asks, the boy opens his mouth to speak but shut it.

The boy got up and rang the bell that was by the door. "I'm sorry, Sen." The boy said. Chihiro had a question look on her face then realizes that that was her name Yubaba gave her.

"For what?" Chihiro asked. The boy just looks down Lord Mist appears making the candles go out.

"Luka, leave." Lord Mist commands. Luka nods and leaves, making the spell on Chihiro go. Lord Mist strokes Chihiro's cheek. "Haku does choose well."

"You know Haku?" Chihiro asks Lord Mist pulling away from him. Lord Mist sighs and in a split second he was by the fireplace watching the flames.

"Haku and I go way back, after all, I am the one who killed his oldest best friend." Chihiro was taken back from this.

Lord Mist disappeared, leaving Chihiro alone. The candles lights up when Lord Mist left.