Chapter Five

A pretty lengthy AN: One, this is longest chapter yet! There's a lot of scene changes in this one and a lot of POV changes but I wants to show how both Beck and Jade are dealing with the fallout from the last chapter. Two, thanks for 100+ reads! That's so amazing for me, and I appreciate it, seriously. Hope you guys enjoy!

(5)

Beck is exhausted the next day. He didn't get a wink of sleep the night before.

His brain wouldn't turn off.

He kept just thinking.

She could be pregnant, he thought one second.

No way is she pregnant, he thought the next.

It was an ongoing battle that he had with himself until his alarm clock went off on his phone, telling him that he would have to start getting ready for school.

He was going to need an extra large coffee today.
.

.
"Why do you keep puking?" Jasper asks as he leans against he doorframe of the bathroom.

Jade rolls her eyes as she tips her head back and let's the mouthwash swish around her mouth. She spits and turns toward her brother. "Why are you so annoying?"she asks him.

"Are you sick?" Jasper asks, ignoring her question.

"No."

It slips out before she can even think to lie. She never lies to her brother.

"Well what's wrong?" Jasper wants to know.

Jade sighs as she turns toward him. "Nothing. I'll be good as new in no time, I promise," Jade tells him as she moves past her brother and heads into her room.

She grabs her phone and sees that she has a text from Beck.

Sorry babe, but im heading str8 to school. Btw, mind bringing me a cup of coffee?

Jade let's out a breath she didn't even know she was holding and instantly feels a bit bad.

When did she become relieved not to see her boyfriend?

She sends him a text; No problem, see you soon, and she's about to throw her phone in her bag when she sees a text from Cat.

JADEY! CAN U PICK ME UP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jade has the urge to pretend that she doesn't see the text and head straight to school, but even though she gets on her nerves, Jade loves Cat.

So she throws her phone in her bag after sending her friend a threatening text to never call her Jadey again, heads down the hall and calls after Jasper to hurry the hell up!
.

.
"Hey man, you look like a pile of doodoo," Andre says as he walks over to Beck's locker.

Beck rolls his eyes and mutters, "Gee, thanks."

"What's wrong with you?" Andre wants to know. "Still thinking about what Trina said last night?"

"Wouldn't you?" Beck asks as he runs his fingers through his hair. "I mean, all the signs are there but...she would tell me. She would tell me if she was pregnant or if she even thought she was pregnant and that's why I just...I don't know."

"Jade said she's sick right?" Andre asks, and Beck nods. "Well then maybe she's just sick. That's it."

Beck nods as he rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, yeah dude you're right."

"Of course I am," Andre says with a smile, "Besides I heard that pregnant chicks boobs get bigger and Jade's are still the same size so," Andre pauses when Beck furrows his brow, "um, you know, whatchu say Tori!?"