Chapter Fifteen

A short update, but I think it's good none the less. Btw, how do you guys like the new cover? Yay or nay? Hope you guys enjoy!

(15)

Jade has always hated gym, but today she hates it even more.

She's tired and hungry and not in the mood.

"Go one and get changed girls," her gym teacher Coach Kushman demand.

Jade huffs as she walks into the locker room, suddenly anxious at the thought of being practically naked in from of a room full of girls. Her hands subconsciously move over her still flat stomach, and she lets out a sigh.

"JADEY!"

She jumps, grimacing as she turns her attention toward the redhead storming into the locker room with Mr. Purple in toe.

"Why are you so loud?" Jade asks when Cat comes into ear shot.

Cat furrows her brow as she looks at the brunette. "You look sleepy."

Jade sighs as she rubs her forehead. She is tired, she's exhausted really, even though it's fourth period and she slept through all four classes.

God being pregnant is exhausting.

Jade watches as the the girls in her class change quickly and one by one file out of the locker room. Cat changed quickly and simply sat down as looked at Jade expectantly.

"What?" Jade snaps when Cat continues to stare.

"I'm waiting for you to change, so we can leave together," Cat states simply.

"Of course," the brunette mutters as she shimmies out of her skinny jeans before slipping into the short gym shorts.

She reaches for the hem of her shirt, her teeth digging into her bottom lip. She turns toward Cat.

"Turn around."

Cat furrows her brow. "Why?"

"Because!" Jade snaps.

She doesn't even give her a reason, but Cat huffs and turns anyway.

Jade quickly takes her shirt off and replaces it with the stiff and uncomfortable fabric of her gym shirt. "Alright you can turn around now," she tells her redheaded friend.

Cat does, raising an eyebrow at Jade. "I've seen you change lots of times. What's different now?"

Jade knows she isn't, knows that she hasn't gained a single pound, but still she says,"

"I feel fat."

Cat shrugs her shoulders. "You don't look fat. Your boobs got bigger though."

Jade furrows her brow as she looks down at her chest. She hadn't thought that her breast had gotten any better but she supposes that they could have gotten a bit larger-

"How's the baby?" Cat asks, and while Jade is sure they're the only ones in the locker room she still snaps,

"Cat!"

"Whaty!?" the redhead exclaims.

"Don't say the...the B word out loud. People could hear," Jade warns her.

Cat furrows her brow. "What B word? I didn't say it. I said ba-"

"THAT B word Cat," Jade interjects. Jade sighs as she runs her hand over her forehead. "I don't want people to know yet. Until it's absolutely necessary for them to know."

"Why not?"

"Because Cat...people talk alright. And I don't want people talking about me," Jade admits.