|9| •The Bond of Promises•

"5 times? Like 5 whole times?" Sana asked Arhaan who just told her he got suspended 5 times from school in 1 year while Amay in her arms was playing with his cars.

"Yes," Arhaan said sheepishly.

"What did you do to get suspended 5 times?" Saanvi yelped from behind.

"Throw parties," Arhaan replied with pleasure.

"In school?" Sana asked confused. Who the heck throws parties in school?

"Yes, he decided to throw parties in a middle of the school in the gym," Arpita said as she made her way towards them.

"I didn't know it was not allowed until the 5th time," Arhaan defended himself making all the girls burst into laughter.

"You are way crazier than I ever imagined," Saanvi muttered sarcastically, grinning widely at Arhaan.

They were all seated in Arpita's bedroom, chatting over Arhaan's school pranks.

"Didn't you ever get in trouble?" Arhaan asked Saanvi.

"She did, many times," Sana said instead when Saanvi started to shake her head.

"Really?" Arhaan asked with interest while Saanvi growled from behind.

"She was the school prankster, and teachers hated her. She should be lucky to graduate with all of them cursing her every minute," Sana spilled out all the details, receiving death glares from Saanvi.

"Whateves, I got out and that's all that matters," Saanvi declared with pride like graduating was a big accomplishment.

"When is your bet ending?" Sana enquired as she saw Arhaan counting money.

The friendly bet they had placed between themselves, slowly turned into a fierce competition with everyone in the mansion taking sides between them. Yesterday night there was even a major argument about this topic of age difference which made the money go from 440 pounds to a million. Yes, a million pounds for some fun bet!

"We forgot about that, let's go," Saanvi ordered as she pulled the groaning Arhaan with her.

Sana chuckled at them and looked at Arpita who was grinning widely at Amay, who was playing with his cars on the huge bed. "You seem very excited."

"Yeah, my husband, Neeraj will be here any minute now, he is very eager to meet you all," Arpita said enthusiastically, as she ruffled Amay's hair.

"Wow! I am eager to see him," Sana said warmly as she saw Arpita face grow nervous.

"I just hope everything goes well," she mumbled as she zoned out into space.

"Relax, I need to go check on something, I'll be back," Sana said after a while as her stomach started to growl at her.

"Popcorn, popcorn," Sana started to chant as she desperately headed towards the kitchen.

There must me some popcorn in the massive cabinets all over the kitchen. She put on her detective cap and started to look at the cupboards underneath the granite counter.

"Where are you? How can you hide from me?" she mumbled to herself as she dug through the supplies in the cabinet.

She flinched a little when a pair of huge arms surrounded her and a familiar warm breath fanned her neck as a husky voice muttered through her skin, "Searching for popcorn are we?"

"Stop scaring me," she scowled back at Aarav who placed his hands around her waist and his face beside hers.

"Then stop hiding in small places," he said back lowly as he looked at her squirmed underneath the counter.