|42| •The Bond of BONUS Sweetness•

Happy Friday! I hope your friday just turned better seeing this as this is a small treat from my side before Christmas for all of you! Why?

Well, The Bond Of..? was ranked #26 two days ago!! This only happened with all of your support! I would like to thank each and every one of you who reads the story and votes for it! It means a lot to me , Sana and Aarav. So here's an early update and I'm sure all of you will love it!

~*~*~*~

"That was so fun!" Sana breathed out, a radiant smile adorning her face as Aarav and her walked to the exit of the factory.

She had the best time in her life- it was her childhood dream come true. In fact, some of the workers were nice enough to let her make sweet and salty popcorn herself. The difference between making the popcorn at home and here, in the big factory, was that there were cool big machines which performed cool tricks on pressing a few buttons. Some of the popcorn were tossed into air, a good half a meter high, before they fell back into the funnel as they were mixing them with other flavours.

Sana was wildly tempted to invent her new flavour of popcorn but sadly, the workers had to leave. The vibrant aroma remained in her nostrils, tingling her taste buds for more popcorn. Her stomach let out a growl, demanding more popcorn instantly but she knew better. As she raised her eyes with the goofy smile on her face, Aarav was staring back at her, amused at her inner child.

"Thank you so much," she honestly thanked him with a grateful nod in his direction. She swirled around to take a quick glance at her surroundings, the soft caramel colored walls lifted her spirits. The walls were filled with various facts and information about popcorn along with detailed illustrations. Her hand traced the outline of the logo, some unknown happiness filling her.

"There's one more surprise," Aarav huskily said, breaking down her stance.

Sana's eyes widened with curiosity as she let out a mini squeal, "Are you going to tell me that this popcorn factory will give me unlimited popcorn?"

"Something like that," his blue eyes stared intently into hers, as he stepped closer to her. One step. Two steps. And just like that, his minty breath was all over his face as her breath hitched in her throat, awaiting his revelation.

"What do you mean?" she asked quizzically, gulping to distract herself from his electric eyes. Sana, now is not the time to admire his eyes.

"This factory will be made into a proper Popcorn Factory where kids like you from all over the world can visit.  I was thinking of adding some games around the way, and how about a popcorn roller coaster over there," his fingers gripped her hand, lazily strolling outside the factory to the open space.

"I don't understand," Sana replied, overwhelmed with the amount of information that was coming her way.

"I'm gifting you the world's  first Popcorn Factory which will be open to public," he whispered in her ear, placing a warm kiss on her cheek.