|21| •The Bond of Revenge•

"What the hell is this?" Sana demanded angrily as she barged into Aarav's office.

A dark smirk blew across his face and a mask of innocence quickly took its place. Ah, finally she was here. He was expecting her to barge in any minute after he got a call from the driver informing her fuming rage.

"A paper," he dryly mocked with fake innocence as he leant back against his desk.

Sana raised her eyebrows in a judging look and spat out venom, "Why did you do this?"

Aarav let out a deep sour chuckle before stating, "I just realised that I never started to play this little game of yours. You want me to quit just when I began? Not gonna happen, darling."

"The game had nothing to do with my company," she roared with intense aggravation building inside her.

"Well, everything is fair in love and war honey," Aarav said hoarsely with his eyes dancing with pleasure.

"I already told you before, I am neither soft as honey neither as sweet. So please save that for someone else," she barked passively.

"Why, we don't want to make you jealous once again."

"Aarav Ross you better shut up right now or else the consequences will not be good."

"Threatening me? Do you want me to call the security?" he raised his tone to meet hers.

"Do you think they will come here and arrest me? Keep dreaming, baby."

That was a clear warning for the humour to drain his face and furiousness to replace it, "Security come to my office now."

Sana smirked mischievously as Aarav ordered his security. Now he was in a for a treat!

"Sir, any problem?" the guards showed up in less than a minute at his door.

"Please show this lady her way out of the building," Aarav seethed with anger as he indicated to Sana.

She stared at him for a good second before breaking into bundles of sobs, "Will you actually do that to me?"

Aarav dazed at her with confusion as she continued to cry, "Do you even know w..who I am? I am his wife."

Sana saw the guards look at her with an apology and take a step back. It worked! She smiled inwardly and continued with her dramatic act, "Aarav, I am sorry but I couldn't persuade Arpi Di to stay."

"When did she want to stay?"

"I know how important she is to you but you don't need to be angry for that. I called a doctor too, everything will be fine," Sana acted like she was consoling him as she stepped ahead and rubbed his hand in assurance.

"What the hell are you saying women?" Aarav demanded in a gravelly tone as he flinched at Sana's touch.

Sana stumbled a little backwards on purpose, "I was only trying to help."

"Sana," Aarav mumbled her name as he sensed his anger accumulation throughout his body.

Sana turned back to the guards who were watching the drama asked politely, "This is our personal matter, could I please talk to him alone?"

"Surely ma'am, take all the time you need," they answered kindly, exiting the scene.

Sana smirked at him, crossed her arms over her chest and mocked, "So, you were saying something?"

"How dare you?" he hissed sharply at her as he drilled holes into her eyes.

"The same way that you dared to send this merger to my company," she retorted in the same persistent sharp tone.