|15| •The Bond of Revelations•

Aarav watched her freeze the minute she saw him, which built an egoistic pride in him. It took her a moment to compose herself before she spat out with disgust, "Why are you here?"

He raised a challenging eyebrow at her and sternly explained"Well-"

Immediately, Sana's maasi walked in gracefully with a humble smile on her lips as she hit Sana in the arm and mumbled, "Sana, behave."

"Owww," Sana shrieked childishly as she rubbed the place.

"It is not nice to talk to guests like that," Sana's maasi warned her in a threatening tone while Sana continued to roll her eyes.

"It is not nice to hit a twenty-year-old too," Sana shot back irritated while Aarav stood there amused at their bickering.

"Then act like one. Your cousins are, hopefully, somewhere in the country. Why don't you both settle down while I get you your popcorn!" her maasi said to her as she took long strides across the hall to Sana's luggage of two huge suitcases.

Aarav folded his hands professionally across his chest while his eyes were glistening constantly at Sana, while she jubilantly said, "Now we are talking. "

Her Massi sighed at her childishness as she shoved him both of the room to go on with the walk.

Aarav noticed that the corridor and the interiors of the room were truly royal, all of them coated in the lavish light pink paint with windows all over to lurk the room with beaming rays of light. The entire mansion had a touch of elegance with all the furniture and decor matching the outer exterior of the mansion. He gasped as he came across an elevator which fit exactly four people, it had a transparent shell and went to the first floor and the roof. He saw Sana roll out her trolley's into the elevator, with extreme tension and worry.

A part of him began to wonder if it was because of him or coming back to her house in general. There was an awkward silence in the air as it took them merely five seconds to hit the first floor and walk back out. Sana played with her fingers throughout the way while Aarav stood fascinated at the whole thought of an elevator. Who on earth has an elevator to the first floor? Guess these people do.

As he walked out of the elevator, a soothing and relaxing air of peace hit him in his face, calming down his curiosity and soothing his muscle flexes. There was something magical and unique in the air, Sana walked ahead in lead with silence, strolling down the corridor at the right with a door at either side.

Aarav couldn't fail to notice her long dark brown hair bouncing on her waist as she lunged cautiously towards the room at the beginning of the hallway. Perfect was the only word to match her graceful nature and flawless attitude. He saw her take a deep breath in and twist the knob and exert a little bit of pressure to reveal a whole new, mini world of her which was radiating her in every corner.

"What on earth?" he said under his breath as he looked around to find himself standing inside a room which was three times the size of his.

It had well painted and dimmed maroon walls, a huge water bed at the center. There was a huge door at the end of the room to lead onto a balcony, the complete back wall was filled with windows, which were bringing in all the light on earth into this one room. He looked at her to find her eyes twinkling with joy, her face elevated with content, and her lips had a genuine smile. He averted his eyes back to the wall to the left side to see that half of it was filled with pictures, not framed ones, but just plain photographs of family, friends, her childhood.

It was like her timeline, there were pictures from her childhood up till a few month ago, he would say. Beside that were few of the best paintings he ever saw, hung all the way to the other side. Her room had a light pink huge couch in the corner which was filled with stuffies, and other teddies. Beside that on the other wall, which was the behind him was her baby pink study table along with a bookcase. In this bookcase, also hung in the center was a plasma TV with a Wii connected to it from the side. Just across the TV was her bed, which had a railing with curtains on the top with a mountain of cushion on her bed.