|41| •The Bond of MORE Revenge•

The reporters lined themselves in a circular manner around Roy, furiously demanding answers from Roy. The sweat dripping from Roy's forehead which was wrinkled as he trembled for words did not go unnoticed by Sana. The joy that was settling within her had no bounds as the reporters continued roasting Roy with such high intensity that the oven would probably fear away.

"Roy, what is happening?" Sana snorted at Roy, raising her eyebrow with wonder.

Roy gave her a uneasy chuckle and opened his mouth to answer her question but Sana, not in a mood to hear any of his lies, spoke in a high pitched voice purposely, "I wanted to sign the contract but I will be back here later."

"Contract? Which contract? We want to know all the details?" the reported behind her got her implied message and instantly blurted out with curiosity.

"Are you my lawyer?" Roy snapped hotly, completely baffled at his loss of privacy.

"No," the reported flatly declined, pressing into Roy even further for answers.

"Then you got absolutely no right to interfere into these matters," Roy promptly pushed him off, creating the lost space between both the reporter and himself.

"And you-" he turned to Sana, clearly frustrated at her laughter at his messed up state.

"I think you have more important issues to deal with," Sana interrupted him, nodding at the dozen reporters who were eagerly waiting for his exclusive interview.

Roy frowned at her while Sana gave him a wave as she let herself flow out of the wave of university students, who were enjoying their time.

"Where is Saanvi?" she asked Aarav who hurriedly shoved his phone in his pocket and tapped his ear for Sana to repeat it once again. She sighed before yelling back the same question in his ear.

He merely shrugged at her, taking her hand in his and walking towards a random direction. Sana rolled his eyes and silently let him lead her into a corner. From either sides, she could see people having a picnic on the middle of the streets.

"I demand a refund!" one of the over enthusiast protested, raising his poster for everyone to see while the others around him cheered madly.

"I am going to sue you!" one girl persistently declared as she made her way towards Roy.

Sana glared at them with absolute fright and awed at Saanvi's immense control over all this. What had she done for all these people to come and enact the protest in such anger?

"There's my brother, let's go," Aarav broke her stance, leading her towards a tree while she twisted her head to see how Roy reacted to the girl.

Sana's face broke into a wide smile as she saw Roy stare at her with confusion before dropping his jaw at her accusation.

"You know what's funny? Half of them didn't even know this company existed until yesterday," Arhaan remarked, leisurely leaning against the tree while Saanvi was sitting on the hood of their car.

"Yeah and today they are planning on suing the company, all thanks to me," she swanked with pride, a smirk etching into her face as she saw the drama unfold before her.

"But don't you think you are going to be in trouble if one of the reporters asks them who is the leader behind all this," Sana asked perturbed at the situation.

"I will get in trouble," Saanvi confirmed her suspicion before continuing, "But, do you honestly think anybody is brave enough to come and ask questions to anyone in this herd of absolute maniacs? No."

"Why are you becoming a lawyer? You should become a political leader," Arhaan snickered back with a scoff.

"That would lead to ultimate chaos," Sana instantly rejected the idea, her mind already forming conclusion on what Saanvi would do if the entire city was in her control.