|11| •The Bond of Unsafety•

Sana was sitting with her cousins, admiring the ocean view at the back of the mansion as she laid her tired head on the shoulder of Sid. A faint smile blew on her lips when she looked at Saanvi doing the same with Sanay while Sia was giggling with Saman and Nisha.

What did she do to be blessed with these awesome cousins? All the three girls never faced any trouble with one or the other brother with them at all times, protecting them and helping them while the girls made sure to keep their mischief under control. They had come back from the Neha's party late at night, giving her the angry message her best friend sent her. Neha pledged to not speak to her for a month, as if it would happen. Both of them were best friends and couldn't survive a week without talking.

"Saman bro, your sleeping beauty is off to sleep again," Sid mocked as Sana closed her eyes to take in the moment which was clearly ruined by her brother. Saman just smiled at Sana and shook his head with disappointment at Sid.

"Shut up Sid," she scowled as she shifted a little on Sid's shoulder making him groan at her with extreme displeasure.

"Ms.sleeping beauty, looks like you didn't get enough sleep today?" Sid snickered at Sana who tried to keep her heavy with sleep eye-lids open.

"Stop irritating my baby," Sana heard Nisha di defend her. 

Sana instantly rose with pleasure and thanked, her "Di, I love you, what would I do without you?"

"Not get married and stay single like Sia," Sid joked while Sia raged with anger.

"Sid, I am telling you the final time, I'm going to get married when I want, so stop with the taunts already," she shot back frustrated and stuck her tongue out at Sid, who was chuckling hard.

"Whatever, and Sana stop moving," Sid said, poking Sana on her head who was shifting from time to time to find a suitable and comfy position for herself.

"Sorry , I am sleepy," she mumbled as she settled with her head titled on the side of Sid's shoulder.

"Didn't sleep?" Nisha di enquired as Saman bro lovingly placed his head on her lap.

"Not at all, when I had a monster screeching in my ear," Sana remarked at Saanvi who placed her head on Sanay's shoulder.

"That was the only way to wake a heavy sleeper like you who sleeps like dead," Saavi mocked while Sana pouted with fake anger, relishing in  her.

"But you didn't have to have Messi yell in my ear," Sana shot back, furrowing her eyebrows, remembering how they woke her up at three in the morning with Messi yelling 'goal' in her ears.

"That was Sanay, blame him," Saanvi argued, throwing her arms in defeat.

"Don't stare at me like that, I was just testing out a few FIFA voices for my new video game,"Sanay countered as he smacked Saanvi on her head for spilling out his prank.

"In my ear?" Sana asked sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"If it woke you up then it was working fine," he mocked at her sleeping while all the other burst out giggling.

"I hate you," Sana declared as she stood up and brushed the grass of her blue PJ's.

"Love ya too sis," Sanay replied with a smirk while Saanvi cracked harder as Sana gave him a death glare.

Sana sighed at him with dismay and swiftly whirled to head back to the mansion through the back door.

"Where are you going?" Nisha di questioned softly which made Sana turn back.