|Bonus 1| • The Bond of Holidays•

Hello! I miss this book so here's a quick peek at ArSa's life in the future. Please read the note at the end!

~*~*~*~

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Sana reasoned with exhaustion, her eyes drifting from one tree to the other.

"May I remind you that this is the new version of the GPS that you brought me," Aarav huffed back, following the directions of the stupid GPS that Sana so badly wanted to throttle. For the past hour, all it did say was to keep following the highway, Sana was sure that they lost the way a very long time ago.

"Don't follow it, if it's wrong," Sana grumpily stated, crossing her arms over the chest as she averted her stare back to the window which only provided her with the ordinary movement of trees.

"What's with you today? You have been snapping me all along," Aarav ran a hand through his hair, tossing his hair in all directions and glanced at Sana from the corner of his eye.

"One day. One damn day. It literally took us two months to find time to travel and I spent an entire day going through reviews of various GPS's to find this one and look what happens: we are having no fun," Sana snapped back, frustrated at the happenings as she closed her eyes, leaning against the seat.

Aarav let out a light chuckle, shaking his hand at her melodrama. Sana had been demanding to go on a road trip since two months and this is the day when they finally found time. This day also happens to be the day that their new GPS directs them into a random route and a day where a winter storm is also about to brew.

"Great," Sana mumbled as the clouds roared in the sky, opening up to drench the surroundings with water.

For a person who absolutely adored rain, Sana sure seemed to be quite grumpy as the smell of earth and the raindrops took over their senses. Aarav noted her visible disappointment, a string within him also feeling guilty for not being able to do anything. Without paying any heed to the GPS, he steered the car into the next exit as he spotted a well noted hotel situated for stranded visitors like them.

"What are you doing?" Sana bursted out, horrified as he raced the car with sudden excitement and speed.

"You can stay in the car sulking while I go inside to find a place to stay for the night," Aarav winked at her, his voice laced with an underlying challenge which Sana could not refuse.

For a stubborn woman like her, Sana would do anything to keep her pride and ego floating on cloud nine. This was a challenge that she would not refuse, she gave him a death glare before stepping out in the rain. Aarav smirked as he followed Sana, the rain pellets hitting his form.

Sana's body shivered as they made their way into the garden of the hotel in order to find the entrance. Before she had a chance to break into a sprint, a warm hand wrapped itself around her waist, Aarav's arm strapped itself securely around her figure. Sana raised an elbow and hit him in his stomach, causing him to merely chuckle at her feeble attempts to hurt him while he further pressed her into his side.

Sana's body finally returned to its usual temperature as her body pressed against Aarav's. As they finally entered the lobby, their clothes were soaking wet while Aarav hesitantly unwrapped his hand from Sana's delicate figure, hoping that she wouldn't faint by the time he made a reservation.

"Hello, sir, how many nights do you want to book a room for?" the receptionist asked them, glaring at their drenched forms.

"One."

"Three."

Either of them replied with the former one being Sana and the later being Aarav. Sana raised an eyebrow at Aarav while he winked at her, his eyes hidden with mischievous plan as he finalised his choice of nights.