the final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love

I waited for Lloyd to cry pity after I had yelled at his comment.

"Fine god dammit Kai!! Just look at my fucking phone and pan through the messages!! You
can check all the dates and look at all the fucking times!!", Lloyd stood up and threw his silver phone at me.

I just stared at him cry and walk away to his bedroom. As much I didn't want to hold the silver phone in my hand and glide my finger down on the screen, panning through each messages he's ever sent, I did anyway. I searched through his phone like a detective. This one contact in particular caught my eye.
It was named ' Lil<3'.

Lilly: Hey Lloyd!!
Read, 10:45am

Lloyd: Heyy<3
Read, 10:47am

Lilly: Whatcha up to Green jerk?<3
Read, 10:50

Lloyd: Fucking Kai's over.. Ugh I hate him.. He just can't take a goddamn hint.. Whatever..
Delivered, 10:52am

My wife? Dating Lloyd? I pushed my tensed body off the couch and shyly opened Lloyd's bedroom door.

"Your straight?", I spoke tenderly.

Lloyd didn't even look up to see me pound his walls with my fists and kick his bed frame.

"Goddammit!! Why'd I ever fucking trust you?!", My teeth were gritted together, moving back and forth.

"Because you're a fucking jerk", Lloyd smiled that cocky smile at me.

Usually that'd make me smile but now, I was such a deep brick blood red. The anger
was pulsing through my veins.

"Ah!! Fuck you Greenboy!! Fuck you!! Go fucking die fuck face!!",  I intentionally spit in Lloyd's face.