i'll follow you into the dark

POV Lloyd

There was a harsh pounding at my front door, during the earliest hours of the morning. With my eyes still squinted, sensitive to the light, seeping under the door. My hand was on the doorknob as the person behind just shoved it open and knocked me to the floor. They were mostly men, I'm guessing, in black suites and helmets with clear visors, over their eyes of course, and guns, many, many guns.

"This is the NZSIS ( like I don't know what you would call it in America, but in New Zealand it's the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service)", they spoke.

My heart pounded as they looked around the room for me. Silently, I stood up and slid behind the door, just like a little kid hiding from their friends in hide-n-seek. They would eventually find me, but this gave me time to think of an alibi.

"Sir, is the owner of this house Lloyd Garmadon ( forgive me if I mess up any last names, I haven't watched Ninjago in awhile)".

My whimpering voice sounded from behind the door, "yeah. That's me".

"You are under investigation for the murder of a man named, Kai Smith. Do you know Kai? Have any relations to Kai?", the man in the black suite screamed at me as they held guns up, until I spilled and they could arrest me and take me to court or an investigation room.

I shook as I held my hands up, like I was surrendering and they grabbed my wrists to drag me outside. They walked me to the car like they were guiding me through a maze.

"It wasn't me", I said in a trance of shock.

"Well, buddy, we have reasons to believe that it was you", the younger NZSIS agent helped me into the car and patted my back to calm me down.

Why would I kill someone that I love?

(    I legit searched for hours on whether it's "Smith" or "Bilens", please don't hate me but I believe that Smith is the more reliable one since it said it in the Behind The Scenes Mini Movie. Also where'd that person even GET Bilens? Has it mentioned it somewhere and I've just been oblivious to it? Anyway, please don't hate me and if you guys know or have a reliable resource to find it from, other than Wikipedia, then please comment it down below!!)