love of mine, some day you will die

Lloyd

      "I'm sorry".

"This wasn't your fault", Jay held my hand as I sat stunned.

It was like an intervention of some sorts. The room was all silent like a hush had fallen over it. Only one person was missing, Kai. I hadn't seen him around for a while. Not after the whole jail thing went down.

"Okay, time to get started!", a lady with curly brown hair clapped and sat down in a small metal chair.

"Lloyd, you're one of my best friends. I've seen the best and worst of you. Your highs and lows. It seems as if lately you've been caught in a low. You aren't the blonde kid I knew once upon a time. I just want you to be happy", Zane smiled at me softly and patted my back.

I rolled my eyes and took in the gushing feelings from my old friends. I was fine. Just stunned from what happened with Kai. I would never really be happy without him.

The last time I had to ever see him was his decisive angry self, instead of the always looking up self he once was. He'd say it was my fault, but feelings are your own choice.

"I don't need this. I'm happy, I'm okay. Stop gathering around and telling me that I'm not okay because I am okay! Stop doing this to me, being indecisive!", I cried to the group of so called friends.