leave us in pieces scattered everywhere

POV Kai

    Anger wasn't the word to describe what I was feeling towards Lloyd. It was more of annoyance. He claimed that he was in love with me after sending me to jail and bailing me out. It's been almost several years since seeing him without a piece of smudged glass between us.

Lloyd's eyes looked at me demeaningly and made me feel vulnerable. He walked into my life unknowingly and flipped it upside down. It was unacceptable and inappropriate.

Lloyd leaned up against the passenger car door and stared at me sit on the cement curb. He watched me bury my head into my arms.

"You don't have to act like a little kid", he glanced at me and then looked away laughing.

I was infuriated, "a little kid? You sent me to jail for something I did to you multiple times that you told me was perfectly okay! I hate you Lloyd and I'm not afraid to go back to that hellhole for beating your ass up", I stood up and shouted in Lloyd's smug face.

He rolled his neck and pushed me away, "I've always been superior to you little red", he placed his right hand behind my neck and his left hand under my chin as I kneeled on the dirt road.

"You're an idiotic, self centered, unthoughtful, narcissistic mother fucker and I won't take any of your bullshit anymore", I gritted my teeth and grabbed Lloyd's elbows, "you've awoke a beast, Lloyd".