and I'll use you as a warning sign

POV Lloyd's
    I packed a lunch for LillyAnne and I at the local park. We were going hiking and then shopping at the mall because she said I
needed a new 'style'.

Lloyd: Pick you up around 1:30?..
Read, 12:22pm

LillyAnne: Okay<3
Read, 12:30pm

LillyAnne: Wear the new button up shirt!! I obsess over the way you look in it!!
Read, 1:00pm

Lloyd: <3
Delivered, 1:17pm

I smiled softly to myself and slid my phone into my jeans pocket. My fingers fidgeted as I buttoned up the top button on my shirt. It was navy blue with white dots and the sleeves were folded into a short sleeve style. I made sure my hair looked presentable and picked up the picnic basket. I unlocked my black metal door and grabbed the next elevator.

"Sir! You're Lloyd aren't you?", A man next to me in the elevator smiled at me.

"Um.... Yeah?", I said questioning why he would know me.

"Oh yeah! Um.... There's someone down in the lobby that's been calling your name", He held the elevator door open for me.

"Thanks?", I laughed and walked out to the lobby.

There stood Kai in his perfect leather jacket and red tight shirt that sculpted his muscles. The black leather skinny jeans I adored, he wore. I hadn't seen Kai in two months, since the accident. He looked horrible and he brown hair was greased back just like a greasers. He had one stripe of hair across his face and he looked exactly like Danny Zuko from Grease. My lips were glued shut as I we stared at each other tranced in a deadlock. I didn't want to see Kai ever again but I was so happy to. I couldn't show it though, I was with LillyAnne and Kai wouldn't mess it up this time. He walked over to my still body and opened his arms up signaling for me to melt in them.

But I didn't. I just pushed his arm out of the way and kept walking. You could see the smirk on his face drop to a serious shocked face. I took a deep breath and walked out the glass doors to my car. It was 1:35 and I felt horrible for being late. I had twelve text messages from LillyAnne asking if, "are you okay?".

I pulled up into her driveway of her house and wrapped my red knuckles on her crimson red door. She opened it, wearing the pink dress I loved. LillyAnne dove into my arms and I spun her around, dropping the picnic basket. I kissed her cheek and led her over to my car. As I pulled out in the corner of my eye I could notice Kai standing there, breaking down into an angry fit, punching the ground and throwing things everywhere. This was scene two. This was act one.