that if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind

I woke up pressed tightly against Kai's fit body. I chill rolled down my tensed spine and I batted my eyes nervously at Kai sleeping, his chin rested on top of my head.

"Kai", I cooed into his red tipped ears. His eyelashes fluttered open exposing his cheery eyes to me.

"L-", my name didn't roll off of his tongue easily.

My body felt warm for once, pushed up against the heat of Kai's. My hands were folded pressing on my throat slightly. Kai's right arm was thrown around my torso and his other behind my neck, toying with the longer strands of hair that fell onto the back of my neck. His eyes locked with mine staring deep into my brain it felt like.

I started to open my mouth but as soon as I started to sigh Kai's left hand wrapped around my face, squishing my cheeks between his fingers. He had a firm grip and refused to let me go. Kai showed immense signs of dominance and I showed signs of submissiveness.

"I-", Kai closed his eyes to let a single tear fall out of his cheery eyes and cascade down his pinkish cheeks, "I'm not drunk anymore and I feel the same way I did about you last night. I actually have hope for us, but I'm losing it again, for some reason, as I stare into your deep, caved in, eyes".

"Then just stop staring", I spoke in mumbles with his hand placed firmly around my jaw.

"It's just-", Kai let go of my jaw and opened his weeping eyes, "I'm pretending to not care about my choices in the past, but it's all repeating itself. It's a never ending cycle. I refuse to go to rehab for this. I'm stubborn".

My eyes panned down to Kai's shaking hand whilst he lit a cigarette to hang out of the side of his mouth like a perfectly laid out movie character. His hair still greased back exactly like Danny Zuko's. He looked like a greaser from the way he was dressed and acted.

"Stop being stubborn, Kai, because I want us to be together", I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "I think you need this to work out more then I need it to. Maybe this'll help you. Maybe this'll be like a special kind of rehab", I made no sense at all.

All Kai did was roll over onto his other side and purposely fall out of bed to lay on the cold tile, though his leather jacket still cling to his fit body. Although underneath that he had no shirt on at all. Just a leather jacket and skinny jeans. Not to mention the jeans were tight.

"Don't hide from me", I whined and hung my head over the side of the bed that Kai roll off of.

"Then tell me the truth", Kai pushed himself up and off the ground, pressing his still lit cigarette to his bare skin on his forearm.