final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love

My eyes wandered up the tall beige wall and my feet stood still on the welcome mat. I muttered different horrible words to myself about what's going to happen when I wrap my knuckles upon the black wooden door. My nerves never had held me back and they won't ever, knowing that I wrapped my knuckles upon the chipped black door four times.

"Nya?", I peered my head inside her house whilst the door pushed itself open, creaking along the way.

"Oh my Lord Kai!", she ran over to me freshly out of the shower.

"You couldn't have waited", I laughed and covered my eyes.

We both laughed hysterically. I heard footsteps from the back room by the shower and tried to ignore them but couldn't. Nya showed me to the comfiest couch and turned on the tv for me. I decided to wait and see if the mysterious foot prints would walk out the front door, passing by me.

"Nya", I smiled calling for my fidgety sister.

"Yeah!", she replied looking at me weary eyed.

"Um.... N-Nothing", I shook my head acting like it was a stupid question.

Her house was ugly and run-down. It had stains all over the carpet and the paintings were crooked and ripped apart. Nothing had any colour or flare. My lips were glued shut as I stared at the tv flicker ever so often and changed to different odd colours. I pulled out my phone to page throughout selfies of Lloyd and I together before New Year's ever happened. We were happy then and nothing was complicated. I held my breath hoping that the thousands of tears wouldn't poor out of my eyes.

I realized that nothing in life was ever easy for us, as soon as Cole walked out of my sisters room. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me tranced in a deadlock. My lips were pursed and my face had a blank, angry expression. We didn't speak to each other until Nya strutted out awkwardly but proudly also. My heart beat rapidly and my hands shook. Cole and Jay had been the power couple and swore never to leave each other's side.

"This weeks been crazy", I stared at the ground, "and I don't like it. I think I'll stay at Zane's house".

Cole's face dropped as I mentioned Zane.

"Yeah yeah fuck you too", He laughed like he was pissed off so badly from that comment.

"I truly would love to fuck me but that's not possible sadly, isn't it? Oh and let me guess you'd love to fuck everyone because that's what you're clearly doing. Who's next? Lloyd? Me? When will you stop? Who knows! Give it up for this sex machine here", I clapped sarcastically.

I was so riveted by Cole's behavior. He doing better before New Year's. Everyone was doing better before New Year's.