oh tell me you love me, i need someone.

Setting:
      Place: Lloyd and Kai's apartment.
      Time: Five years after Lloyd's dream.
       People: Lloyd and Kai.

POV Lloyd's

"You've been there for me through everything, Lloyd", he grabbed my hands and looked down at his feet to hide his tears, "and I can't imagine being with anyone else".

A bellowing voice looked out into the crowd and began speaking, "You two may now kiss".

One second I'm a scared little boy, cuddled in his boyfriends arms and the next I'm a strong independent man, wrapped in his husbands love.

Kai grabbed my cheek and pulled my face towards his. The entire crowd stood up cheering as our lips locked. I placed my hands on Kai's shoulders as he dipped me down and continued the passionate kiss.

As he pulled away, I yearned for more but instead linked my hand with his and walked down the isle filled with flowers and many of our friends. Jay threw his hand out for us to high five and Cole stayed linked to Jay's arm and clapped. Nya stood proud and waved to us smiling. Zane stood side-by-side with Pixal and cheered us on as we walked under the archway and out into the pavilion area.

A beach wedding, what I always wanted. Kai seemed to glow with that ring on his finger and his toothy smile. He looked down at me, wiping his tears out of his eyes and leaned back in for a quick kiss before the crowd migrated to where we were. Friends ran up to us crying and congratulating us before we walked out to the parking lot.

Kai opened a door to a limo and helped me in. On the back window in bright red it had spray painted, "JUST MARRIED". Crowds from inside the building gathered around to see what the commotion was and then cheered us on as we drove off.

The limo driver opened the top for Kai to stick his head out and holler like a madman at his friends, "I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT! I GOT HIS HEART FOR REAL THIS TIME!".

He sat back down and turned to look at me, his angelic figure outlined by the setting sun. Our eyes locked and then our lips followed. We drove off to our honeymoon destination that Kai specially planned.

"You're not having those dreams anymore, right babe?", he pulled out of the kiss to look at me and fix my hair behind my ear.

"Not since I've been in your arms".

"Good, husband".

"Love you... husband".

"Love you too".

As the car pulled away, so did all of my worries about Kai leaving me behind for someone else. He was mine for real now. Everything I had dreamt about felt so real, but as soon as I was wrapped in Kai's love all my worries were washed away in reassurance that he will never leave my side.

Because he's my husband, so now we're stuck together.

I, Lloyd, take you, Kai, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Until death do us part.

Now that's a commitment.

That's a bright, beautiful, light teal on the colour spectrum if I've ever seen one.