what's so different this time that you can't ignore

I held firmly onto the handle bars of my motorcycle. I rode around exploring the small city for the seventh time today. I kept passing Lloyd's apartment building and staring at his glass windows. Yes all windows are glass but Lloyd's apartment are attacked with windows.

In the corner of my eye I saw Zane smiling. I was distracted by how happy he was and took a sharp turn to the left cutting off a tractor trailer and several other lard automobiles. A truck plummeted over my limp body cracking my bones and leaving me almost unconscious. It wasn't as bad as it sounded. He had just nipped my ankle with his wheel.

People surrounded me patting my flexed pecs. They screamed at me things like, "sir can you hear me?!". I didn't want to hear them but I did. Kinda. It was a muted noise. Like when you dunk your phone underwater whilst playing heavy metal music.

Kinda annoying because you can't hear the guitar solo as clear as you would like. The lyrics do not mean as much either. The drums quiet and almost translucent sounding. My right tin ached from the person holding me upright. I could not move my body without wanted to scream in agony and pain.

I couldn't make out anyone face but Zane's he was the one shoving everyone away telling them to give me space. Then out of the blue, I could hear Lloyd's voice saying, "I love you!! You'll be okay!!". But I couldn't see him.