funny moments with my Carter

||Patrick's POV||Age 6||

"Daddy look, look at the p-p-retty bird!" She screamed from the back and I drove carefully with her singing loudly to the music (Which is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star). I chuckled to myself and wished Elisa was here to hear/see this.

"Ready princess?" I told as I parked the car in front of a red brick building with a bunch of windows. Double doors at the entrance and people coming in and out.

"W-where are we?" She questioned and looked out her window. I smiled and hoped she would not freak out when she finds out I brought her to the clinic.

"At the toy store!" I lied and she clapped her hands. I felt so bad for her uggghh I'm don't wanna do this to her. She needs her flue shot.

.....

"Daddy where are the toys?" She looked puzzled. I chuckled weakly and sat next to her on that cold bed they have in the rooms. Just her and I now.

"Lets play a game shall we princess?" I held my hands to her and she high fived me. I laughed and we played patty cakes and a game called Lemonade? It was fun for her until she saw the nurse walk in with a small tray with the flue shot.

"Daddy no! No." She cried and hid behind me when the nurse asked for her arm. I smiled weakly at the nurse and sat Carter on my lap.

"Princess let's play superheros. You can be the super hero who helps me from being eaten but first you have to defeat your fear of the evil claw." I make a story plot and she gets intrigued. The evil claw being the shot. She nodded and held out her a to the nurse and I noticed her small pale arm scratched form the time she fell in the back yard.

"All done girly now you get a sticker for being the best patient ever!" The nurse told brightly and placed a gold star on her grey jacket which Carter placed on her cheek (Thanks Pete for showing that to my Carter).

||Age 10||

"Noo!" I heard Carter yell from her room and I raised a brow.

I finished cleaning the dishes and dried my hands. Walked up the stairs and headed to her room. I rolled my eyes when I saw a sign saying don't enter if your a human. I then laughed and opened the door and my mouth fell open.

"Carter Stump what did you do to your room!" I raised my voice a little, not like a yell but goodness gracious this room was a mess.

"Cleaning?" She smiled and I shook my head.

"Oh really?" I told and she giggled. I couldn't help but crack a smile and pick her and spin her around in my arms.

We both ended up cleaning her room and me buying some supplies she needed for her project(Curses Science Fair). She loved to join the science fair but I feared that week cause she always made a huge mess.

"Done!" She smiled and I ruffled her hair.

"Now off to bed." I told and she sat herself on my lap and hugged me. I tried to get her off me but she just hugged me tighter and laughed more until she fell asleep. I stood up carefully and laid her in bed. I kissed her goodnight and placed her project on her desk and turned the lights off. She was my only light through life.

||Age 13||awkward||

"Daddy!" She yelled from upstairs and I rushed out the kitchen.

"What's wrong Carter!" I shouted with worry and raced up the stairs.

"I'm gonna die!" She screamed. It was coming from the bathroom. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment and I stayed still.

"Dad I love you and mommy and uncle Pete and uncle Joe and uncle Andy and Goldy." She whelped out and I reacted.

"Your not gonna die princess j-just make yourself p-presentable I'll be back." I told and went downstairs to get my phone and pressed call on a caller ID.

Burr....burr....burr....

"Hello?" My mother spoke sleepily and I scolded myself for not knowing the time it was right now.

"Mom mom mom I need your help, it happened she's in the bathroom thinking she's gonna d-die! Just please come mom."

"Just calm down dear and explain to her what's happing I'll be there is a few minutes with the stuff she needs." She told and I cringed. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Okay mom I'll see you in a bit." I hung up and went back up the stairs and opened the door to the bathroom and saw Carter hugging her legs to her chest in the corner of the bathroom.

.....

"So I'm not gonna die?" She spoke up after what I told her and I chuckled.

"No princess it's just something normal that happens." I spoke.

"Then why does it hurt so much?"

"Ill make you some tea for the cramps. Umm and be sure to be comfortable in what you wear." I spoke and saw a shadow standing at the door frame. I got up and let my mom handle this and zoomed out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to make an other tea.

||Age 16||

Where is she.

12:08am read the clock. I was sitting on the living room couch waiting for her to come back. In the dark waiting for her to get back already. I heard the door wiggle around and then boom there she was. Hair in a messy bun with a cup of coffee in her hand and a bunch of books on the other. She placed her keys on the table and her skateboard next to the couch across from me.

"Why so late?" I spoke and she jumped.

"Tate wanted me to stay over to watch a movie cause we finished all our hw." She told and my eyes widened.

"Who's this Tate? Why have I never heard of him? Is he a friend or a boy-" I was full on protective father mood now.

"No dad! He's a friend a good friend.....if you want I can ask him over for dinner tomorrow?" She told and I smiled. She always knew what to do. Smart girl.

"You sure about tomorrow?" I questioned and she glared at me.

"Please don't let Pete scare him dad! He's my first actually friend I have that likes me for me." She explained and I frowned. She was right.

"If he's your actually friend then he would handle Pete cause he's you uncle." I mocked.

"Yeah your right dad, um can I go sleep now? I have a huge test tomorrow and my head hurts a lot." She told and I nodded.

"I know your gonna be on your phone so I'll make you some hot chocolate." I told and she giggled.

"Love you dad." She told and walked up the stairs to her room. I went into the kitchen to make her a hot chocolate. I love my baby girl. But she's growing up so fast. I frowned and looked out the window waiting for that hot chocolate to get warm enough. Shot the marshmallows!