remove your hands from your eyes

IM GETTING REALLY ANNOYED BY THIS POINT WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO LOAD MEDIA ONTO THE CHAPTERS.

--------------

••||Tate's POV||••

I looked at her as she slept. She looked so peaceful. I moved her hair out of he face and got up to go to her window. I might as well leave now since she feel asleep. But at the same time I just want to be with her. Even tho I'm not going to sleep, I want to be next with her.

I laid down in bed with her and cuddled with her. She was the little spoon and i was the big spoon. My hand holding hers. She was so delicate to me. One wrong move she'll break.

I just wish I could tell her she means a lot to me. Even tho she's not what my mom expects I still love her. I'm just lucky how I met her.

I'm just glad shes alive. My eyes were starting to close but I know I was going to wake up in a few minutes. Sleep was never something I got, I would get some sleep but that would be when I took my meds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe wake up." I heard her mumble. I hummed in response, I had to pretend I was asleep. She doesn't know.

"My dad is making breakfast want to join us?" She asked and I sat up.

"Sure?"

"Okay, just look presentable then walk out so I can change." I smile and he nodded.

"Wait why presentable?"

"His 'girlfriend' is eating with us apparently." He nodded and went into the bathroom. I looked in my closet and decided to wear some black jeans with a V neck marron shirt. I put on my locket my dad gave me and tied my hair up and did a bun. Putting my bags off to the side. I heard the shower water go off and silence.

Tate usually had spare cloths in the bathroom and got to shower in my shower.

--------

"That's so cute so you guys technically known each other for three years?" Halsey smiled and Patrick tried to smile.

"Is that so?" My dad asked me and I grinned.

"Yeah, But tell us about you guys." I say and see Tate eating quietly. He seemed to be zoned out.

"Well your dad here happened to be at the wrong time but right place." She smiled and I looked to look at Tate and he was texting someone. He seemed distracted.

I nodded and kept listing to how they meet. Apparently my dad went to a bar and found Halsey getting hurt by this guy. Shes turned to be okay and when I was with Tate, she came over at our house...

"I'm going to the bathroom while your dad is paying." Halsey excused herself and I looked at Tate.

"What's up with you?" I sneered and he looks at me.

"Nothing. Look I need to go there's this thing I need to take care of. Don't even ask cause I told you my crazy life does not spread." He kissed my forehead and got up and left.

I went on my phone and checked my grades. Fuck I can't wait for my dad to see these. I saw my dad sit on the other side of the booth and he looked at me.

"Where's Tate?"

"He had to go." I whispered and he nodded.

"You don't mind if I leave you at home for a whole day?"

"Well I'm usually alone either ways." I mumble and he frowns.

"I'm sorry- I-I can I just go home I don't feel okay." I confess.