dad?

I was on the web reading some tweets until I see one that said blue rabbits fucking. Now get this I was on my dads phone so I got curious. I plugged in my headphones and looked at my dad.

"Dad you don't mind me watching a video right?" I looked at him and he looked at me quickly before blooming back at the road.

"I don't mind." He told and I put on my headphones and pressed play on the video I searched up. Forty seconds into the video, I was laughing my ass off and looking at my dad with are you for real face like you laugh after the line assholes in young volcanoes. And he sang this song! He was probably drunk.

"Dad?" I poked his shoulder. He didn't look at me and switch lanes and turned a right then a left. Finally i saw the Toys R Us and the target. He parked the car right in front of the store. He turned the car off and looked at me.

"Yes?" He told and I took off my headphones once the song was over.

"One question." I smiled.

"Shoot." He answered and I cleared his history on YouTube and handed him his phone.

"Blue Rabbits Fucking?" I asked and his eyes nearly popped out.

"Kid no cussing!"

"Yeah but you cussed a lot in that video. Does grandma know? Like whoa dad to wow! No wonder Pete wrote the songs!" I told.

"Never ever mention that song to anyone princess. Especially to Pete again." He told and put his phone in his pocket.

"Why?" I smiled and he groaned.

"Wait where you drunk when you sang that song!" I practically yelled and he put his finger near his ear.

"To loud princess, and no I was sober." He trailed off and opened the door. I did as well and he locked the car and we walked into the store.

"Okay whats on the checklist?" He asked.

"Blue Rabbits fucking." I laughed and he scolded me.

"Fine. Fine. Okay we need toothpaste and toothbrushes. You need socks? A new notebook, a new shirt and condoms! Whoa dad!" I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Are you gonna read it properly?" He asked and I settled down and continued.

"Okay I need earbuds, pads.....,tea, a book, a shirt, hairspray, a new notebook, and bandaids." I finished and he nodded as we we're walking through the store looking for stuff.

"Dad?"

"Carter?" He mocked.

"Why did you sing to this video?"

"Rather not answer that." He bit his lip and I nodded.

"When is uncle Pete coming to visit?" I perked up and he thought.

"He might come tonight to visit you actually. He said since he wont see you on your birthday he's bringing you an early b-day gift." He answered and I oh-ed.

"Cool. Can I go see if they have a dress I can buy. The one I got last week got torn up a little." I told and he looked at me.

"How?"

"I was school and one of the strings got cought with the chair." I lied and he nodded.

"Sure go ahead and find one. I'll be getting your stuff. Same notebook right?"

"Yes dad." I smiled and walked the other side. I frowned and felt bad  lying to my dad. But I needed to lie.