Father

||Carter's POV||

"Daddy!"

"What?"

"I'm bored," I jumped to the other couch and laid myself on it before I fell on the floor.

"Then do something useful for once!" He snapped and I got up to look at him.

"D-dad?"

"Carter you should be in school or doing something useful with your life and not be doing art that's pointless!"

That hurt, especially coming from him. I got up and decided to head to my room.

"That was harsh wasn't?" Andy chimed in.

"Well it's true so let it god damn be harsh!"

....

"Carter?" My dad walked into my room and I tensed up. I was sitting at my desk drawing and thinking.

"Carter, want to go with me to the movies?"

"I can't right now I'm doing something useful with my life." I used his words against him and turned around to face him.

"I'm sorry about that sweaty, Ive just been so mad at what you've told me and-"

"Dad you spoke your mind and I think it's better if I move out that's final. I'm out of school, I need to find a full time job and get my ass to work even if it takes us different directions." I gazed down at my feet and hugged him. I didn't want to leave him but the fact that I was growing older and he was getting older was not a dream.

....

||A week later||

"He likes you a lot." My dad told me when I entered the kitchen again to finish my food.

"As a friend," I corrected him.

"Nope and you are not seeing it-" he grinned at me and I shook my head. Tyler does not like me, he only likes me as a friend.

"Have you even told him that Tate is your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

I got my plate and went to wash it along with the dishes in the sink. Should I tell him now? Or should I not tell him...I turned off the water and dried my hands.

"So dad we need to talk-"

"Should I be calm about this?"

I stayed silent and asked him to take a seat. I wanna mess with him first- why am I like this.

"Dad I don't know how to say this to you-"

"Just say it."

"Well I'm pregnant-"

He was still and not moving but then BAM his eyes nearly popped out. "What!"

I stared laughing and he scolded me. Which only made me laugh more.

"Okay, down to business so I finally found a place a long with a paying job-"

"Where and what kind of job?"

"Down a few blocks from here there is an apartment and I found and a photography job at this place. Apparently they have seen my pictures and hired me at the spot but it also made them expect higher quilty work but making me need experience."

He stayed silent and grabbed my hand to hold it. I didn't know what to do without him in some cases it feels like I'm pushing him away and trying to get out of here.

"I got a splendid idea-"

"Funny my chemical romance also had an idea." I snorted and started to laugh. He shook his head and tried to calm me down.