i just keep falling

Wattpad is still not letting me upload videos or pictures which sucks.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"What's up!" Erin sat next to me in art class and I flinched.

Behind me sat Brendon. Which I was scared to death. The prick stole my seat.

"Morning class! Today you will be assigned in partners to do the well familiar project." Mr.way projected his voice as the class got excited. The cheerleaders looking at each other and already picking who to be with. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the teacher.

"I will be assigning partners tho." Mr. Way smiled and I choked on my air. No. No. No. I looked around after my episode of choking to find half of the class looking at me. Not in shook or disgust but friendly smiles. Lies. They just hope they'll get me to get a good grade. Always happens.

I raise my hand. "Yes Ms.Zeke."

"Can we work as one?"

"Good question...I've decided this time it would be best to know each other. This assignment is due Monday September 8 at 2:30pm. It is worth half your grade so I except some good works."

Usually the assignments Mr.Way gives out are easy. But this is our last assignment with him meaning we need to do a canvas based off our personality and life. Allowing it to combine an other person to it so it would be two different people but one at same.

"Okay, Reyna your with Carol, Nathan your with Alex, Ryan your with Erin, Spencer with Dallon, Dan with Josh..." I zoned out.

I looked up to see half the class moving and moving desks. I look up to see Brendon staring at me with a smirk. Fuck.

"Let's get a move on partner, we got o work in the library." He grinned widely and I frowned. I raised my hand again.

"Yes Carter?" Mr.Way looked at me and i grabbed my stuff and walked from the front desk.

"Can I exchange partners or work alone please. Im begging you." I pled and Mr. Way shook his head.

"Sorry you either work together or fail my class."

I walk out the classroom with Brendon following. I wanted to fucking punch him. No way in hell I'm working with him on this project.

"Stop acting like that, you can't hide from me. I know everything and I know why so stop hiding." He sneered and kissed my neck quickly before slouching back in his seat like always. I shivered and saw Mr.Way come in along with Erin running into class. She told. Our promise broken along with the rest.

"Brendon if Erin finds out you're dead." I sneered and he shrugs.

"She won't okay, I got her tied up to me." He smirked and I looked at him in disgust.

***

"So how was school?" My dad sat across from me and I shrugged.

Silence.

"I'm going out tonight, okay with you?"

"I'm not the adult here." I finish up and was about to pick my plate but my dad signals me to eat the remaining.

"But I don't like baby corn." I whine and he shook his head.

"Okay, oh and I walked into your room to put your textbooks on your book shelf but you need to clean up that room."

"But I like it like that." I groan.

"Messy? There are cloths spread all over the floor. Paper all over and your  assignments thrown all over the place." He smiled and I smiled weakly.

"Oops."

"I could help you?" He asked and I looked at him.

"You didn't see the whole mess." I grinned and he laughed.

"Really Carter?"

"Sorry." I wash my plate and dry my hand with a dish towel and help my dad clean up.

"Where are you going anyways?"

"I'm going out-" He blushed and I almost flipped.

"Oh my god with who!" I shout and he laughs.

"This girl." I face palm.

"I need names dad." I smile and he laughs.

"Okay, her name is Halsey."

I smile and he laughed more. Okay this was cool, I've never seen my dad this red before besides the time when Pete and I annoyed him so much.