scrolling on instagram

||Hurt||

My eyes scanned the videos on my feed. I rolled my eyes and found some interesting but not all. Some were to sexual and other were about Peterick. I had some things about supernatural on my tagged pictures. Others with fans and with my dad. Some videos of my dad making weird faves and his oh so famous hip swing.

"Haha." I laughed when I found of my dad doing a hip swing and a lot of sexual looking faces he made.

"What's so funny?" My dad asked and I laughed more when I realized he was seating next to me. I sent the video to my personal and then sent it to Pete.

"Something you'll find out later." I laugh out and he looked at me weirdly.

"Pete-" I got off when I jumped from the loud music in my earphones. I turned the volume down and answered.

"Speaking of the devil." I smirked and my dad snorted.

"Carter what the hell did you send me!" He practically was on the verge of laughing crying. You could hear it. You could also hear the wheezing.

"I know right. I'm still laughing!" I shout and my dad signals for me to take out the earphones so I do and put the speaker.

"Your dad has to seriously see it!" He shouted and I started to crack up again.

"See what?" My dad spoke to the phone and kept driving paying attention.

"A video of you doing all your hip swings and sexual faces fans have caught on camera." He laughs and I totally lost it this time. I handed my dad my phone and held onto my stomach laughing.

I calmed down enough and took my phone.

"Good times good times. I'll see you next month Pete. Bye bye." I smile.

"Bye Carter have fun." Pete hung up and I put my phone down and looked at my dad. He took a right turn and i looked confused.

"Dad you made a wrong turn." I stated.

"I know." He pursed his lips and nodded.

It stayed silent. Then ut hit me this is the way to Tate's house. No no no no.

"Dad tell me we are not going where I think we are going." I start to panic and he tries to calm me down.

"Carter we are going no matter what you say. I don't like seeing you hurt over it." He sighed out and I wanted to cry.

"Dad I apologized already, just make a turn to the left and we can go home." I begged.

"Then you wouldn't mind me dropping you off at his house?" He asked.

"Dad!" I practically shouted and was about to panic. I can't do this.

"Carter that's it,  Please relax." He placed his hand on top of mine and i moved it away. His face showed pain but he recovered and looked at the front of the road and parked the car in their parking space and unlocked the doors.

"Let's go." He raised his voice a little.

"Dad pl-"

"Out now Carter." He shouted and I opened my door angry. I closed it and I heard his door open. I walked on the pathway and stepped up the steps of the porch and looked at the door.

My dad put his hand on my shoulder and knocked on the door. I shifted uncomfortably and he handed me a jacket. The leather jacket.

Tate's mom opened the door and Patrick smiled.

"Mr Stump and Carter! Oh come in." She greeted us and I tried to smile but looked at the floor.

"Is um Tate home?" I stuttered and she seemed to think.

"I last saw him in the basement sweetheart." She smiled at me and I just nodded hurrying myself to go to the basement.

I knocked on the door a fee times and then knocked again louder when there was no answer.

I heard some footsteps heading up the steps so I waited and felt myself already scared to death.

"Oh it's you." He opens the door and was about to close it but I put my foot to stop it from closing.

"What do you want?" He snapped and I backed away a little. He wasn't the best if person when he was mad. He didn't get aggressive but he can have that moment where I just get scared and cry.

"I wanted to say sorry." I whimper and he faces softens before it goes back to a scowl.

"You actually had the guts to come here and say sorry On your own?" He laughed.

"N-no." I stuttered but at least I told the truth. I rarely tell a lie.

"Really Carter?" He snickered.

"Tate I just came to apologize not to start an other argument." I found the strength to speak but it mostly came out as a whisper. At least I didn't stutter for God's sake.

"Fine." He opens the door for me to go with him. I walked in and closed the door behind me. It was cold down here and kinda dark.

"Who made you say sorry?" He asked.

"My dad." I responded quickly and then silence again. This silence was that awkward one. We never really had an awkward silence between us.

"Do you meant it?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry I said those things." He apologized but he wasn't the one to be apologizing really. I am the one who started it any ways.

"You shouldn't even be apologizing, I was the one who was being rude." I state.

He stepped close to me and I looked him in the eyes. I got mesmerized by them. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him and allowing our lips to meet again.