Baby Im falling to fast

||Tylers POV||

Let me be her baby! I don't think that we should be together. She opens her mouth and I get hypnotised. Baby I can't help but fall.

I don't mind being patient but can you let your baby be my girl. Shes my soulmate and I don't want you to get mad. Someday will you let your baby be my girl.

Your baby is mine and I hope you know shes lying. I'm single but I'm willing to let it be like that until you let your baby be my girl.

Everybody's watching and Im telling you that Im telling you everything that I know about her. You pressure me to tell you thinking I'm going to tell you. I let you find your in your own and then I find myself alone. What could I do? Shes mine and I want to let you know-how I go throw all the trouble to be near her.

Soon enough it eats me and defeats me and looks like your were right again. I let you find out in your own and I find myself alone.

What could I do? I'm sorry but the more I want it- the less I know you're there. I'll be alone until she's mine but with everyone watching what could I do?

All I am is a man and I want her hand in my hands. I have the way you look at me, she uses the sleeves of my sweater to stay warm. She knows. One love two people. One love- you and me. Let me have her. I might just take her and move to a place so far away. She put her finger on my lips and I smile. She cracks a laugh. One mouth two mouth- no blouse no shirt- only her and me.

And know let me show you she's been lying. But let me leave it alone so you can't find out.  Cause it's to much for you. If only you knew we held our mouths together. The hands we hold behind your back.

.
.
.
.