shouting and giving up

"leave me alone!" I shout at the group of guys behind me.

They mocked me and one of them stepped in front of me. Deciding to push me. Over and over again until the back of my head hit the wall. I felt my body collapse on the floor and voices saying something.

"Oh dear lord- oh no. Oh NO!" An unfamiliar voice tried to calm down.

It went pitch black.

-----

"Thanks sir but I'm sorry that they did this to her, anything I can do to help?" The same voice spoke and I kept pretending I was out. I heard something moving.

"No kid."

Its my dad. I opened my eyes and sat up slowly but ending up hurting my head more.

The nurse walked in and turned off the light that was making my head pulse louder and louder. I hissed at the sudden movement I did. She handed me an ice pack and let me hold it against my head. I looked at my dad and the kid next to him. I've seen him before.

"I know you from somewhere." I whispered and he nodded.

"You're the kid who's always in the library when I'm there. Don't leave until I leave." He blushed.

You could tell from the way he stood and tried to hid hes face even though it was dark. Your could see the crimson red in his cheeks with the lights from outside.

"Can I know your name?"

I spoke up since he didn't.

"Tyler." He answered and I looked at home with adorableness.

"What's yours?" He asked me.

"I'm Carter."