Im hurt. I wont listen. I wont care.

"leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted and started to cry curling myself into a ball and started to hyperventilate. I rocked back and forth in my bed until I heard someone walking to room. Dad was out for some reasons I did not know of and Pete volunteered to stay and take care of me. It's been three days since the accident. It got worse for me with all the guilt inside me. I blocked mostly everyone again. I haven't replied to Tate or anyone really. I listen to their voicemails and hear get well soon or take care or I love you.

"Carter what happened?" Pete finally called me down but I was still shaking and tried to stop shaking but cried more when I couldn't stop.

"I-I don't know. The v-voices in my head w-wouldnt shut up." I sobbed into his chest and he patted my back trying his best to be there for me.

"Everything's going to be okay princess." Pete assured me and I nodded. Not speaking anymore. Honestly he knew better than anyone else. He knew all this before anyone did, he could read me like a book, I could put on a really good mask and he would know. He always does.

"W-what time is it?" I whispered and he took out his phone.

"It's ten pm. Want me to make you some hot chocolate?" He asked and I shrugged.

"And we can watch your favorite movie." He smiled and I nodded.

"O-okay." I stuttered and he helped me up and we walked out my room. I heard my phone ring. I never leave my phone in my room, it's always in the living room. I picked it up and read the messages.

[Tate]:  are you okay? 

[Tate]: Carter?

[Tate]: are you mad at me? Is that why your not answering my calls anymore?

[Tate]: I'm coming over.

[Carter]: don't.

I set my phone down and walked next to Pete and pulled out an extra mug. He was about to grab my dads mug and I scolded. No one touches that cup but my dad.

"Okay okay I'll grab the white one that's to small for my hand." Pete smirked and I grabbed my dad cup and he scoffed. I giggled and heard the doorbell.

"Who's that?" He asked and I ignored him and walked to the door to open it but before I did I looked out the window to see who it was. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

"Oh Carter your okay!" Tate hugged me tightly and I stayed still. He finally let go and I pulled him inside and closed the door. I grabbed his hand and interlocked locked our fingers together and walked into the kitchen to find three cups of chocolate and Pete smiling at us.

"I ship you two so badly." He chuckled and I smiled briefly.

"Hey Pete. Sorry if I came unexpected I just got worried for Carter and rushed over as soon as possible." Tate explained and I grabbed my cup of hot chocolate.

"It's okay, since Carter made me make you a cup of chocolate I believe you'll be with her watching a movie with me." He raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

"Sounds good really it's cold outside and my parents aren't home." He told and I saw his voice go sad. I need to ask him about that later. Pete took out some pillows and blankets from the closet and laid them on the floor for us to see the TV comfortable. Obviously I had chosen my favourite movie of all time. The young blood chronicles......haha just kidding but that's my second favorite. We decided to watch Holes. It's a Disney movie I loved as a little kid. Still do.

I heard the doorknob start to twist and turn and I saw my dad walk in and I got up and ran to him and hugged him.

"Missed you to dolly." He coughed and I pointed at the TV.

"Hey Trick, the kids I were watching a movie wanna join?" Pete chimed in and I smiled.

"Sure why not let me just change into something warm cause it's cold outside." He shivered and I nodded closing the door for him and going into the kitchen to make him a cup of tea with my cup cause I used his. Hehe.

......

[Carter]: can Tate stay over the night?

[Dad]: Sure why not. Just no funny business, now goodnight baby girl.

[Carter]: okay.

He said yes. Yay. I nodded to Tate's answer and he smiled rushing me up to my room with our hands interlocked. Pete turned the light off from the kitchen and tried not to fall on the floor to get to the couch. I opened my door and soon feel on my bed again. Tate closed the door and sat by my side.

"You can talk to me you know?" He spoke up from the silence and I shrugged.

"I know." I mumbled and cuddled next to him and he smiled.

"Guess what?" He picked my cheek as I was about to fall asleep. I hummed in response.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Love you to dork. Now let me sleep." I giggled and he laughed.

"Okay, night Carter." He hugged me closet to him and I let out a breath and closed my eyes.