interesting

||Patrick's POV||

"Princess and um Tate pizza is here!" I shouted from downstairs. I waited a fairly good amount until I heard a loud thump and then Carter laughing. They both rushed downstairs and straight into the kitchen.

"Thanks dad." Carter spoke between mouth fulls of pizza. Not lady like but that's Carter for you.

"Thanks sir." Tate spoke and I smiled. Ding. Pete's here!

I walked to the door and grabbed the door handle before it flew open. Walking in was Pete with his hands in his pockets.

"Hail to de king! Calm down Pete is here." He spoke and I closed the door.

"We have company Pete." I grumbled and he looked at me with amusement in his eye.

"Who is it?"

"One of Carters friends who is a guy." I sneered and shot dagger eyes at him. I know something was up with the both of them. Good but he doesn't seen safe. Something gives it off.

"Chill Patty cakes I'll deal with it." He patted my back hard. He soon went with them into the kitchen. Of course I followed and found Pete carrying Carter and her begging to get down from his arms and reaching out for her pizza. Tate was laughing and handed here the pizza which Pete snatched away almost dropping her.

"Thanks Pete." She smirked and I scolded her.

"No thanks Pete."

"But daddy." She whined and I looked at Pete.

"He's right Carter. Sorry maybe next time when he's in the mood and while I talk to him." Pete pointed at Tate and he went pale. Carter just smiled evilly wishing him luck.

"Hey dad um I think I should tell you know."

"About what?"

"T-that T-tate and I-I are d-dating." She whispered and my eyes nearly popped out.

"What!"

"Tate and I are dating."

"I know that. Since when!"

"Today at the library."

"You said you were going to be alone."

"Well....." She spoke and I sighed.

"It's okay. Just tell me if he does anything to you. But first you better go get him before Pete kills him. I bet you he threatened him with cutting his balls off."

"True."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.