Live action movies (rant)

Hear me the fuck out. I'll just make this quick.

JAPAN YOU ARE FUCKING MESSED UP!!

I just saw the trailer for Mai-Chan's Daily Life, wtf!! Its a eco-goro anime. So means Ecchi (lewd) and Gore anime. I saw the trailer, my only question is WHY?! Japan is making this gore MANGA into a movie. Like what the hell is up with Japan!? They messed up the AoT movie, The Black Butler one too! They're making a Gintama,Higurashi, Akira and ANOTHER Death Note movie. Its killing me. I saw the titans and trailer for the AoT movie, they suck! So much CCG!! I saw Ryouk from Death Note and I was alright! Warner Bros bought the Akira movie and the Gintama one. I think I need to lie down. And they're having the director for the Fast and Furious movies for Akira! Its just messed up of how Japan is doing this. I also saw the Tokyo Ghoul poster, just why? Its all great until I see an Ass-Class movie.

*sees poster* AHH HELL NO!!! JAPAN, FUCK YOU!!! JUST WHY!!!!?!!! KARMA'S NOT EVEN HOT!!!!!

The Ass-Class poster. Why is my senpai not hot? And Ritsu just looks wrong! I feel so bad for Itona, they changed him so much. Also my lil bro/cinnamon bun called Nagisa!! Koro-Sensei looks the same.

That's the Higurashi one

That's the Higurashi one. But its a live action series in Japan. Why?!

 Why?!