Vampire revival(Vamp BTS)

As promised.

Taehyung stared at the body of the small 'innocent' girl. He slightly cut his wrist, letting blood seep out of the wound he made. He looked at the rest of the band, who nodded at him to continue. The band sighed and started singing Jin's song. Awake.

As the band sang, Taehyung opened Ari's mouth slightly and put his wrist in her mouth. He place her in a sitting motion and grabbed a cup. He decided it would be much better than having to suck on his wrist. He made a bigger cut, letting the blood fall to the cup slowly. As if the world started going in slow motion and everything was black,white and grey. Taheyung slowly filled the cup and stopped once it was midway. He raised the cup up to her mouth, tilting her head back so she could enjoy the blood. As soon as the blood made contact with her mouth, Ari's closed eyes(which were closed by Taehyung) snapped open and she drank the blood. Taehyung smiled once she fully drank his blood. Ari stared at Taehyung and the band. JungKook handed the girl a mirror, she looked at herself and saw that a few things changed from her body. She wasn't as overweight. She now looked like a healthy person. Her hair grew longer and tamed. Her body got perfect curves and breasts. Her legs were still the same but with lesser fat. She mostly stayed the same besides that. She looked better. Her fangs grower longer and her eyes looked like a crimson color. Her eyes flashed a lighter red and went back to the crimson color.

~Few years later(make that 2 years later~

Ari was wearing a white dress. You know what that means. It's been two years since she was turned into a vampire, she couldn't be happier. Taehyung was waiting for her behind a door, perfectly fine for the time to get serious. He sighed as he waited for Jin to bring his own soon to be wife to the wedding. Ari's family was not happy. Her brothers carried bats, her father had a pistol hidden, her uncles and male cousins carried other dangerous weapons to the wedding. Once the song Ari loved started playing, BTS started singing along. It's was 21st century girls. Since Ari was born in the 21st and she was born in the 21st century.

Taheyung and the rest sang along, making said girl very happy. Once she arrived in the podium where Taheyung was, he started singing JungKook's part to her. Once the song ended, Ari sighed and held Taehyung's hand while the priest started the wedding stuff. Once the vows were given, Adi couldn't stop crying and neither could everyone else.

"I promise to cherish everyday of our undead lives together, Kim Taheyung. Even during pregnancy, I would still support you no matter what.
My amazement and happiness rests in Bangtan Sonyeondan's hands.
My life, health, obsessions, cravings, sad moments and happy moments are in your hands Kim Taehyung. I sure do hope you can keep the promise of loving me forever without the son of cheating." Thats when her father pulled out the gun. "And not wishing me me to he dead but the mood swings I'd have. Please keep the promise of loving me. Cause I WILL love you back and continue until the day I will be over five million years old."

Ari's speech let Taehyung crying, herself, her mother and family and everyone in the church crying. Her father out away the gun and her brothers lowered their bats. Mike's son, Shiro, started crying because of hungriness. Ari giggled and stared at Mikayla. She smiled slightly, of how shoe would be like that with Taehyung's children. After everything was said, the priest cried and clasped the evil bible in his hands. "I now declare you, Vampire Husband and Vampire Wife, you may not kiss the Vampire bride." The priest said, Taheyung did as told. Kissing his now wife.

~Timeskip to 4 years later~

"Huney!!" Taehyung's voice rang in the house, alerting Ari that he was home. She made sure, during the four years of marriage, that Taehyung wasn't cheating. She had the house filled with security cameras, sent testers and close cameras in the front door. "Clean of other women's sent,lip stains and hickeys!" The robots in charge of the cameras beamed. Ari smiled and walked towards Taehyung. "Hey babe." She pecked her husbands lips and smiled. They had a daughter, which was four years old and was half human and vampire. Her uncle, BamBam, teached her to dab. He showed her to dab a lot in Cypher pt3: Killer, like her mother and father. You could hear the song playing in the gathering room, where BamBam and Yumi are. Ari walked in saw them dabbing to Grampa Hoseok's part. Ari smiled and dabbed when he said 'Cypher' along with her husband, child and now adopted Valentine brother. Life couldn't get better.

}The End{

YAY! I had actual fun with this! I really love having fun with stories like these. If you want this as a FULL on Fanfic, just ask! Vamp fanfics are easy for me, since I LOVE supernatural things. I watched SuperNatural and a younger Ari, I should watch it.

Now, THINGS of NU'EST!

Doesn't Ren(Min Ki) look like Syo Kurusu there? I mean at comic con, you could confuse his ass for the REAL Syo Kurusu! I used to watch UtaPri alright!

I love how the question is "Boy or Girl" and the answer that appears is "Girl". It's so fucking funny! But in school, now in Health we are talking of Pregnancies, we bothered Next with this. Saying how "This is the only male you'll ever see pregnant in your life." And it was so fun since she was blushing!!!

We also started watching a Nicholas Cage movie, boring as fuck, called Knowing. Since Maya's are the fucking rave of the year! Jesus, I just wanna learn when World War III is gonna happen!

And nerd's getting the second piercing. Here I am, waiting on my fucking mother TO LET ME GET IT WHEN I'M 14!!!!! LIKE LITERALLY I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS SINCE I WAS 8!!! ITS BEEN 5 FUCKING YEARS MOTHER! I'VE WANTED TO DYE MY HAIR SINCE I WAS 6!! ITS BEEN 7 YEARS! Literally I need those things so badly!!!!!!! I've been wanting to dye my hair since a youngster innocent Ari. I've wanted piercings ever since i ALMOST FUCKING DIED TWICE!!!!! More like THRICE! Paint Remover, Salmonela and the Tape Worm in stomach. Don't fucking know why I can't get them since I almost died three times and I'm supposed to be still pitied!!!!!! Please mom!!!!!!! I want a piercing for my birthday!!!!!