I'm now pissed(rant of ff)

So if you go to my activity, you'll see a TaeKook ff. I'm gonna rant.

TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!?! WHY YOONGI?! WHY DID YOU AND JIMIN HAVE TO ARREST YOONGI FOR COMITING AN ACT OF NOT EVEN NEAR SEXUAL ABUSE AGAINST YOONGI AND JK?!?! HE DIDN'T RAPE HIM! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! ITS JUST A DAMN SCHEME OF YOURS! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH DATING A TEACHER AND BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TEACHER!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE MY TEACHERS AND ONE OF YOU WAS DATING ME?! WOULD YOUR FRIENDS DO THE SAME?! YOU AND YOONGI WERE BROS, WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR OWN BRO IN JAIL?! LITERALLY YOU ARE A FUCKED UP MESS!

It's a good thing I don't spend time with my boyfriend's mom that I got her pregnant because I can't fucking love him. You know what? It should be YOU behind bars, not Yoongi. You killed JK's dad, committed an act of physical violence, you committed the exact same act of sexual abuse towards a minor. Do you want me to continue naming out another case? Well Kidnapping is the other. Fraud is another act of breaking the law. Guess what? I have you down in a sheet of paper. And Park Jimin, you have the victim card. Something that the court has but you lied to the Judge. You also committed another another act. Physical abuse. Mental abuse. I may be 13 but I know my law. You two broke laws that can't be fixed. Get em in the suits and cuffs. Let's wrap this up *waves pointer finger to aresst both males* I can do anything as a small cop who learned her laws as a 8 year old. LEGGO BOYS! SAY CHEESE TO THE PAPARAZZI CAUSE I AIN'T STOPPIN EM! *walks with a proud grin* *has both males in her arms in an iron grip*

*frees Yoongi* You're free, Agust D. Hope you enjoy your life with Kookie. AND AS FOR YOU, MISS JESHUYN! YOU ARE IN FOR A MENTAL HOSPITAL! Child abuse, lust, physical abuse on a minor, murder, betrayal, cheating, drinking with a bumb. Woman, you're insane! *pushes her to the floor* Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness or else I'll send you to a mental hospital with female maids. *she doesn't talk* Mental HP it is' *theows the pregnant woman in the floor of her room* I'm gonna kill this baby until it's a dead fetus. I dispise kids. And no one is having kids here.

So sorry for a long paragraph explaining but look up a TaeKook ff named Mom's new boyfriend, oh my god it's disgusting and such a horror! That woman is twisted! Nerdy wants to read it but I'm saving her life. She should be greatful. Nerdy_Purdy I'M SAVING YOU! AliensAndPlushies there's nothing I can't do for you.