Its so cute

So listen to Jimin's moans. It so adorable that I'm dying of how cute it is. It's sounds like his moans if he was being uke and just notice how it sounds REMOTLY similar to Tae's? I believe it's actually them.

This weekend I AIN'T GOT NO FREE TIME! SATURDAY IS MIKE'S RING CEREMONY SUNDAY IS DADS BDAY! THIS IS WHY I'M A NEET! (Neet as in a person who isolates themselves from the world. I don't wanna go to school anymore but I can't.)

Now, I have the days marked. On Val's day, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep with the new album blasting in my ears and then with a lot of chocolate and ice cream I watch titanic while I sob more. It's a habit of being single. You cry yourself to sleep when happy.

And Nerdy was snooping on my BTS pics and she stumbled on the tight pants. Her mouth was agape and I was laughing until she reached the Jimin boner one.

She just pushed my iPad to me while I laughed my ass off.

Can I get that cutout? I need it

Can I get that cutout? I need it..... Hobi, my sunshine my angel my hope, I NEED U.

Cutest TaeKook gif EVA!!! It's so adorable~!!!

NEW AU IDEA!!!!!!!!! Where I work at a bakery and I sell all sweets, mostly cupcakes, with my friends, Mars,Miki,Nerdy,Next,Luz,CZ,Jackson and Mari and Nyhla(Kitty doesn't exist here)

NEW AU IDEA!!!!!!!!! Where I work at a bakery and I sell all sweets, mostly cupcakes, with my friends, Mars,Miki,Nerdy,Next,Luz,CZ,Jackson and Mari and Nyhla(Kitty doesn't exist here). We sell the cupcakes in the pics without the boys. And they are named the same. The bakery name is "WINGS Bakery~!" the slogan is "Spread the Wings and fly towards the sky~!" The bakery is in Seoul(I'm leaning! Yay!). So one day Bangtan decides to check out the bakery and they hear the owners(All of them of) singing and one is singing better than all of them(odvi me. I'm not a pro but I sing so good for someone who isn't in music classes and learned through YouTube and the radio.) and they thought of giving the bakery their numbers. Of course they haven't debuted as Bangtan but are friends(this is before July 13th of 2013 when they debuted with No More Dream and 2 KOOL 4 SKOOL cringy for my boys I know) and they were singing the exact same song, Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG

4 years later Bangtan decides to visit the bakery again and they hear the same girl from before singing. But this time she was singing to one of the popular songs they had, Blood Sweat and Tears. They stuck around until they heard her singing another song, a Japanese anime opening. Zeotrope from Amnesia. (Yes I know what the song mean, I mean the own anime gives you the Japanese lyrics and the English lyrics.) but they were shocked when heard singing in English and Spanish.

That's basically it.