Story: Koro-Sensei's death

[K! I'll write what I'm watching rn. I feel like making myself cry today so why not?! I'm gonna put what we're doing so I'm adding myself! Onto the story!]

"Shiota Nagisa-kun and Ariana-Chan." Koro-Sensei called at the two number 11's. "H-hai!" Came out Ari's voice mixed with Nagisa. Koro-Sensei was giving roll call for the last time before the class kills him. He finished roll call. "Horibe Itona-kun." Koro-Sensei called to the white haired teen. "Hai." Itona said. Nagisa and Ari sat in Koro-Sensei's stomach, Nagisa holding the anti-sensei knife. Everyone was pinning Koro-Sensei's tentacles down.

Nagisa took of the metal of the knife, his anxiety rising. Ari saw how he was shaking so much. She saw his wavelengths. Ari choked back tears and bit her lower lip. As Nagisa screamed and was about to plunge the knife, one of Koro-Sensei's tentacles reached his neck, calming his wavelengths. "Now, don't kill me when your like that." Koro-Sensei's weak voice advised Nagisa. "L-lets kill him together, bro." Ari said in a soothing voice, calming her little twin brother more. "O-okay." Nagisa let Ari grab the knife with her right hand and Nagisa placed his left hand on the top of the knife. They both pointed at Koro-Sensei's heart and Ari let out a tear. Both Nagisa and Ari cried with the knife in hand. Ari smiled and Nagisa did the same. Both in tears with heart warming smiles. "Goodbye, Koro-Sensei." "Yes--Goodbye." Koro-Sensei said. They both plunged the knife into Koro-Sensei's heart. Everyone watched as yellow particles flowed from their teachers body, leaving a bright yellow light. His clothing was all that was left. Nagisa and Ari let out loud screams. Followed by sobbing. Everybody, including Karasuma-Sensei and Karma, was crying. Ari and Nagisa cried the most, feeling as if their parents had abandoned them at birth. Karma had found his way to Ari, hugging her from behind and letting tears fall. Ari turned around and cried into Karma's chest. Koro-Sensei's particles floating to the permanent crescent moon, where Agari Yukimura lived from now on.

Nagisa had started hugging Kaede, Laede was blushing and crying. They both cried. Until Karasuma and Bitch-Sensei told everyone to go inside.

~Inside classroom~

Everyone had their picture books, life advice books and diplomas on their desks. Each picture book with a note. Ari saw hers and almost started crying of happiness. It read...

Dear Ari-Chan.

I hope you're happy with your life. You know, when you were nine, I always heard your voice singing. I always stuck till the end, why? Because you were talented. I knew you'd get into a performing art school, becoming your dream since you were 6 years old. Don't let the people back at your old school in Puerto Rico bring you down, they're ignorant fools who do nothing but judge. So, continue singing. By the way, Karma might propose anytime soon~! I hope I get to see you when you make it big.

-Love
             Koro-Sensei

Ari then fell into a dreamless sleep, but it got a smile on face upon seeing Karma snuggle close to her and kiss her cheek.

~In the morning~

Everyone woke up.

Ari slammed the book shut and jumped into Karma's chest, who was reading off her shoulder, since he woke up earlier than anyone, Karma decided to read what Ari's note said. Karma blushed when he saw the way his girlfriend was straddling him. Ari looked at him with tears and heart warming smile, that alone would make any boy blush and get a boner! Since Ari was as tall as Karma, her boobs were firmly pressed against his nipples. Okawajima and Takebayashi started nosebleeding and clapping, the rest shocked. "What. Just. Happened?" Nagisa and Kaede deadpanned. Bitch-Sensei and Karasuma-Sensei walked in on the scene. "Whoa! No sex allowed in school grounds!" Bitch-Sensei pulled Ari off Karma.

Karasuma-Sensei then gave a speech on what would happened and he bowed in appology. "Karasuma-Sensei. Its alright! We'll do our best to get this settled peacefully, too." Maehara said. "We don't want to complicate things for you." Hinata said. "In return, we do have one request." Megu said, making Bitch and Karasuma-Sensei gulp. "Please let us attend Kunugigaoka's graduation ceremony today. Our days spent battling with the main campus, are yet another previous memory we made with Koro-Sensei." Megu continued. Karasuma-Sensei smiled, a genuine one. "Sure-- I'll arrange it. After all, that's why I'm here." Karasuma responded. Making everyone smile. They all looked to the front and saw Isogai stand. "All students: stand up!" Isogai instructed, everyone did as told. Karasuma's eyes widen slightly. Everyone bowed. "Mr. Karasuma, Professor Bitch-- you taught us so much. Thank you!" Isogai said. "Thank you!" Everyone chorused. Bitch and Karasuma were speechless. "So where is graduation, anyway?" Someone asked. "School's locked up tight. Looks like its at the civic center." Someone else replied. "We'll need our folks to bring us our uniforms." The same person replied. 'Why do I have to do this? I never meant to graduate. I was supposed to ditch at the last moment. Shit, I'm fucked now! I can't get Yato since he's probably with Hiyori and Yukine. Maybe Mika or Haru can help.... Fuck it, after graduation I will disappear.' Ari thought, you'll find out sooner or later why. Karasuma and Bitch were smiling slightly, looking at everyone. Karasuma raised an eyebrow to where Ari was going, since the door was wide open and she was on the phone. Everyone was doing their own thing, Rio and Karma teasing Nagisa. Karasuma shushed everyone and leaned to the exit door, listening in on the conversation. Rio was the translator.

~With Ari~

"Damnit! Why the hell can't you come and get me, bastard?!" Ari cursed in English at the vampire behind the phone. The person laughed. "Well Hitomi-San, I can't. Krul doesn't let me leave. I can't even get Yuu-Chan." The person behind the screen said. "Well what the fuck am I gonna do?! Call Guren or Kureto?! You know what, put Krul on the mother fucking phone!" Ari cursed more. The other side went silent until a girly voice was heard. "Hello?" The voice said. "Why the fuck can't Mika come and get me, Krul?!?! I NEED to get the hell outta here! I'm WAYY to old to graduate from middle school again!" Ari yelled at the female. "If you stop screaming, I'll send Mika to come and get you~." The female made a deal. "Deal. I'm done pretending to be a person who doesn't even fucking exist. Even the teachers are dumb enough to fall for the tricks I do." Ari said as she took off her wig and contacts, throwing the wig into a backpack she carried with everything inside. She grabbed a bin and put her contacts in it. "Mika, go and get her. Now." The female said before dropping the call. "Well, goodbye piece of shit I used to call a universe!" Ari, now dubbed "Hitomi", said. Just then a blonde teen appeared in front of her, making "Ari" rip off her clothing and just being seen in a uniform.

Which was a purple kimono with a flower pattern and sandals

Which was a purple kimono with a flower pattern and sandals. "Shall we, Hitomi-San?" The blonde, called Mika, extended his hand. "Lets leave this place. To get Yuu-Chan and Yoichi-Kun we go!!!" Hitomi cheered. Just then a bright flash of light blinded everyone, except "Hitomi" and Mika, making them cover their eyes. As the light disappeared, they saw one thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where's Ari?" Karma asked.

Yeah, YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ASS-CLASS SAPPY STORY?!?! GUESS WHA?! YOU WERE WRONG! ITS A TWISTED STORY!! HAHAHA!!! I'VE CHANGED THE PLOT AT EPISODE 25!!! SO ITS THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE 25 AND THE ENDING OF EPISODE 24!!!!