Nothin to do

Well my teacher's sick. My homeroom/science teacher is sick. Where is Taehyung when you need him?

So, if you stalk my wattpad a lot and like what I write in comments, I actually started kinda like roleplaying but it's stupid with the boys somewhere. It's in an old book of ma babies I read 2 months ago, Kidnapped by BTS. I hugged and Tae said he would accept my feelings. I'm crying inside. Me and Jimin became closer since he IS my bias wrecker. I had a dance ballet battle with Kook, that I won, and we are starting to become friends. Namjoon fainted after I ran after him with a chancla and a belt, fuck. Jin is adopting me. Hobi and I are sunshines. And Yoongi and I are cuddle buddies. TAHNK YOU, YOONGI!!!!!!

I want to die cause one of NU'EST laughs like Jin-Eomma
Nerdy: It's Minhyung.
Okay, I didn't need to know but Eomma.

Read the comment that I posted.

Me

Me. It's actually beautiful.

Also, a weird fact about me is that I like a man's Adam's apple. Adam's apple as in the bulge in his neck. Oh yeah, THAT IS SEXY to me. I, in my phone sadly, have close up shots of Tae and his neck is showing his Adam's apple. Uhhhh... I think I may have a die hard thing for Adam's apples..... I mean, they are sexy on males.....

Search up any MALES, except Taehyung cause I'll kill you if you do,and write "_____ solo photos" from any photoshoot. That's how I got Tae's. And my God IS HIS PERFECT!!!! Does anyone else have this thing like me? I can't be the ONLY one with a like of this.

I found a Bangtan vid where Yoongi is wearing a wig and skirt. My reaction?

Ari was sitting in her bed, looking through YouTube until she found a NEW BTS vid. She clicked in the video and saw Yoongi wearing a wig and skirt. "BAHAHAHAHA!!" She started laughing like Jin-Eomma but calmed down after seeing Tae with glasses. "My goodness, so fucking sexy Taehyung! You be killing me man!!" She squealed into her pillow.

Yeah, Tae was wearing glasses. *melts in Taehyung's arms*
Taehyung: Aish, this girl. Anyway, she was gonna post the video where I'm wearing glasses. I'll put it. *carries me on back*
Love you, hyungie~! *snuggles in neck*
Tae: Love you too, RiRi~!

*melted in his arms still*
Tae: Ari.. Baby, wake up.
Call me baby again please~! It's so sexy when you say it, babe! (EXO reference!)
Tae: Baby~!
EEK! *melts in his back*

Someone save me(BTS reference!)

I'm good, I'm done! (BTS inside joke reference!)