What to watch...

*is on Netflix* *anime category*

Should I watch Aldonoah.Zero or Silver Spoon? Heh, silver spoon equals Baepsae from the boys...... I've been told that Aldonah.Zero is is good. Maybe I should watch that... I know that Mika,Phichit and Kuroko are there so maybe I should.... I don't think Yuu is there.

Or AnE(Ao no Exorcist) in Japanese? I mean.... I did watch the dub.... I can't watch Love Stage!! on Hulu cause mom and dad are in the kitchen..... Let's go to Hulu and see what's on there.

MAYBE ONE PUNCH?! Nah, Mike's play account has CrunchyRoll... Maybe rewatch YoI? Haikyu!! maybe? Maybe best girl(Re:Zero)? Or that new anime Sga of Tanya the Evil?

Idk but MOM IS BUYING NEW BTS STUFF!!!! I AM GLAD SHE LOOOVES ME!

Another? Nah, I'll save that for Halloween or Nerdy's bday. Aoharu X Machinegun? *reads describtion* Hotaru Tachibana and Masamune Matsuoka? LITERALLY PASSION TOP AND TAKANO MIXED WITH RIN! Ass-Class? Nope. I cried many times with the ending. AOT? Nah, I'm waiting on season 2. B-Project or wiafu(Monogatori series)? BANANYA!!!! *sees Beyblade* My god, I'm old!

*reads the CrunchyRoll describtion of BB* 'Ciel Phantomhive is the most powerful boy in all of England' YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING!! HE'S A MAJOR PUSSY! *sees Blue Exorcist* I already saw the first episode of the Kyoto Saga. I SEE A GHOUL EYE! MAYBE HE'LL MEET KANEKI OR I'LL SEE KANEKI AS AN EXTRA!

Cardcaptor Sakura? Oh wait! Tae was dressed as someone from that series in the 21st Century Girls dance practice in the Halloween ver. When Jimin the short cabbage actually three him down and Yoongi sent Jimin flying.

See?

See?

Ahh! Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! I have only seen episode one.... Shit. Ugh! DiaLovers season 2! Although I watched it, I don't wanna re see it. Fuck it, let's go with that cause I'm done. I'll sing along with Kidan no 666...

Update: I still hate Yui and Ayato.

I also love Subaru,Kanato,Shuu,Yuma,Azusa,Carla,Laito,Ruki and Kou. Still wish she died in that crash tho. I also know now that Shin is voiced by Hiroshi(Levi) judging by the beginning of the episode and I didn't know... Maybe. Idk anymore.

Does anyone else want Yui dead? Comment #Yuishoulddie and I'll make it happen. I perhaps might be going to the Funimation studio this summer and I might ask the creators for some answers.

I might ask for second seasons of anime and I might appear in one! I wish I was in YoI tho!

Seeing and hearing Yuma makes me happy. I love his voice and how long his hair is.... I could basically braid it! And I could just pet Asuza is I feel like it.... He's an adorable cinnamon roll. If any of you know the next seasons(the games in order) can you tell me? I haven't played the games(cause I can't) and I wanna know so I can learn all the themes songs. If it's Lunatic Parade then I wanna know. Welp, let's rewatch episode 11 again and make myself cry by Teddy dying! Oh Teddy, I love you you stupid teddy bear!
Kanato: Are you calling Teddy stupid, you whore?!
KANATO, CALM DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! LITERALLY YOU ARE RELATED TO AYATO!
Kanato: NO ONE CALLS ME OR TEDDY STUPID OR PIECES OF SHIT!
LOOK AT ME BEFORE YOU START THROWING A-- *dodges a bed flying at her* SHIT!

Damn it, I can't remember if it's episode 10 or 11 when Asuza throws Teddy into a fire.