Chaos Rising part 2

Isaac burst through the surface of the water and he was half-shifted.

"Get him back under," Deaton told the others.

Isaac moved to try to get out and all three of the other wolves moved to keep him under. Scott and Derek grabbed at Isaac's arms and chest while Stiles grabbed at his legs and they tried hard to keep him in the water. He pushed and struggled against their grip and started to splash water everywhere.

"Hold him," Deaton told them.

"We're trying!" Derek shouted out at him.

They kept pushing at him to stay under until Isaac finally just stopped. He then started to just lay in the water and then they let him go. Isaac gently floated with his face breaking the surface.

"Okay," Deaton muttered to them. "Now remember, only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." The three of them each nodded to show that they understood. Deaton then leaned in closer to Isaac. "Isaac," he started calmly. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes," he spoke out. "I can hear you."

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions, is that alright?" His voice sounded hypnotic. His eyes were unflinchingly focused on Isaac's face as he spoke.

"Yes," Isaac answered.

That got Scott, Stiles and Derek to lean in closer themselves but they kept silent.

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. Remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible. Like you're actually there again."

Isaac started to turn a bit. "Why would I want to do that?" he asked, his voice a little high in fear. "I don't want to do that." At that, the lights around the room started to flicker. "I don't want to do that!" Isaac said a little louder and rougher. He started to thrash a bit again and the others moved to try and keep him under.

"Just relax," Deaton said to him as the lights flickered again. "They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory."

As the lights flicker again, even harder, Stiles narrowed his eyes. He had seen this before. This flicker, it was the same that he saw last night, just before he lost track of Heather's scent and trail. He looked up and saw that Scott and Derek seemed to be freaked by the lights doing that as he was but Deaton was completely calm. It was like this didn't surprise him the slightest bit.

"I don't want to do this," Isaac begged. "No."

"It's alright," Deaton said calmly to him. "Relax," he said and Isaac started to calmly breathe again and the lights stopped their flicker. "Good. Now, let's go back to that night. To the place where you found Erica and Boyd. Tell me what you see. Is there some kind of building? House?"

"Isaac shook his head. "No, it's not a house. Stone. Like marble."

Derek looked up at that. Marble? Sounds like something built to try and hold something, which could be used to hold his betas.

"Can you tell me anything else?" Deaton asked him.

"It's dusty."

"Like an abandoned building?" But then Isaac twitched and the lights began to flicker again. "Isaac? Isaac?!" Deaton asked again a little more forcefully.

"Someone's here," Isaac gasped before he grabbed Scott's wrist. "Someone's here."

"Isaac, relax."

But Isaac only got more agitated. "No, they're gonna see me. They see me!"

Isaac started to thrash more and they held him down even harder.

"They're just memories," Deaton said calmly as he looked at the lights nonchalantly before looking back down at the boy. "You can't be hurt by your memories. Just, relax. Relax," he said going back to that hypnotic tone. Isaac started to calm down again and the flicker started to settle too. "Good. Now...tell us what you see. Tell us everything."